• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Roja Formula 7 wheels/Racing Harts

I like those. I almost bought them from Aseed but they would'nt clear BBK. The color would look fantastic on silver. I like the lip on them. So will you.:wink:

I'm seriously considering these wheels: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117123

Do you think the wheels will clash on a Sebring Silver?

I'm also considering a set of Racing Harts but can't decide between the 2. What do you guys think?

Thanks

I had those on my first NSX..great looking wheel. Only thing now is they are discontinued and hard to find.

I have these rims on my NSX. I love them.

You will have to get at least 5mm wheel spacers to clear the front stock calipers.

Also, you will want to run the air psi on these rims higher than normal. They crack and bend fairly easily. I run them 36 front and 42 back to give enough cushion to protect the rims. These are discontinued and you will not be able to find replacement rims.

I'm not really sure if they crack or bend *that* easy :wink:. At least i've never had a problem and i'm on them pretty damn hard. They are heavy (as I mentioned on PM). They probably crack/bend as easy as similar of the kind. Not as bad as iForge. All those for sale seem to be cracked at least the early versions ;). Anyway, i digress...and don't want to get into cast alum. vs. rolled vs. billet, etc...

I think this design best compliments the NSX. I love them! Sharp angles on the wheels match the sharp triangular angles on the NSX. But that's just me...Wheels are totally personal so it's hard to gauge simply by opinion. I only use mine for show and cruising. If I ever feel like driving hard I have a dedicated set for that since i know i'm loosing some significant performance on such big wheels but that almost goes for any 18/19 combo.

You will lose function over style. They are heavy, big, and wide. But they look DOPE!

And they only require a 3mm front spacer to clear OEM NA1 or NA2 calipers. BBK? Forget it.

I'm considering the 5 spoke Racing Harts...not sure what they're called. I like the Roja's a lot but I'm concerned about how they will look on silver.

The Roja Formula 7's were also produced in silver, if you can find a set:

20.jpg

More pics in this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43205

You're also talking about Racing Hart M5's, right?

10664image00041.jpg

More pics in the 'Unofficial Sebring' thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25747&highlight=racing+hart+m5*&page=2

Personally, I'd get CE28's like these:

nsx74.jpg

or '02+ stock rims, which match perfectly:

SNV30706.JPG

Improved looks + no degradation in ride quality or speed + strong forged wheel = win

Last edited:
Yes, Racing Harts M5. I would like to add some contrast...but I'm still unsure of the dark silver with a polished lip. I don't know what to do. I'm so indecisive. The only thing I've decided is the chrome OEM wheels have to go. CE28's are OK but they don't look that agressive in some of the pics I've seen.

Yes, Racing Harts M5. I would like to add some contrast...but I'm still unsure of the dark silver with a polished lip. I don't know what to do. I'm so indecisive. The only thing I've decided is the chrome OEM wheels have to go. CE28's are OK but they don't look that agressive in some of the pics I've seen.
Don't worry... many of us here rarely settle on just one wheel. You'll probably switch wheels every so often.

PM replied...

I almost picked up a set of these because I couldnt find the wheels I really wanted at the time. Like the oem style

I'm seriously considering these wheels: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117123

Do you think the wheels will clash on a Sebring Silver?

I'm also considering a set of Racing Harts but can't decide between the 2. What do you guys think?

Thanks

I think the anthracite color wheels look great on silver cars... :)

IMG_1360.jpg

you shud have waited longer. i was going to put my formula wheels back for sale, only this time, i got them custom painted in matte black..check it out !!

DSCN1407.JPG

wow, they look nice in black, let me know when their for sale.

I use to have a set also, nice wheels but too bad they not 2pc. I wanted to take the lip and go chrome it to give it that high shine. These wheels the lip tarnish and gets dull so easy making them look like cheap imitation wheels. I try and polish mine all the time with bluemagic and various other polish, but still they dull up like in a week or too.

Back