• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ross's and Andy's X, plus bonus

Ross asked me to send him a photo of his NSX, so here it is, taken from a few weeks ago. We also met Andy, super nice guy with a red NSX.

Oh yea, a photo of Yvonne, whom we haven't seen in a long time.

rossx.jpg

andyx.jpg

yv.jpg

The Mclaren F1 :eek: Where was this taken? Belongs on Exotic Spotter.com :biggrin:

NsXMas said:
Actually found it on ferrarichat.com buried in a thread, when I was doing research on the F1 that I saw 2 days ago. :cool:

Ferrarichat.com is a great website. One day ill add a 360 to sit alongside my NSX. 2000 6 speeds will be $75k soon enough :biggrin: I post there under: MichaelCTSC

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
The Mclaren F1 :eek: Where was this taken? Belongs on Exotic Spotter.com :biggrin:

Not just a McLaren F1 its the XP4 McLaren F1 proto type.

Search crystal cove on here and f chat to find out more.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Not just a McLaren F1 its the XP4 McLaren F1 proto type.

Search crystal cove on here and f chat to find out more.

tell us bailey! we're lazy :biggrin:

Any other pictures of Ross's car in the sun? It looks like he has the SoS/MH style rear quarters and I can't make out the front due to the lighting...more pics please, thanks.

Veleno,

Actually that is my car and your on the right path... I was gonna sell my x but decided to go down a path no one has gone to my knowledge.... i purchased Downforce Front Fenders, Marga side skirts, Cantrell Rear Quarter Panels, and a 2002 rear bumber.... took it all to a body shop.... told them to chop off the front of the sideskirt, fiberglass the FF all the way to the bottom of the car, fiberglass around the fender so you can not see the tire through the mess gap, build out the rear of the sideskirt to work with the wide rear fender, fill the inside of the sideskirt with 3 layers of fiberglass so no sagging or breaking will ever be a problem and mesh everything prior to paint.....

Seth says its Frankenstien..... i say its a clean widebody with out canards sticking out of the front and a big wing on the back...... JGTC Dailydriver style

how is it that there are like 20 NSX in town and i never see any of them?

who did the work? wanna get some lunch sometime and show off your car, im in chandler

marc

Ross,

I kinda guessed it was the the DF fender but needed clearer pictures to be sure. Nice ride! What size wheels are you running? Oh wait...maybe I should look in the widebody thread first...

Marc,

I work in chandler and would love to grab lunch..... The body shop that did the work was two guys I know that did everything on the side for cash.... I saved a boat load... original qoutes were 10-15k for the fabrication... I ended up paying a fraction of that price but had to wait for the work to get done on the side.....

I have a 17/18 Advan model 5 Kruiser set up.... My cleareance is so low I can not put an 18 in front...looks amazing...pain in the ass in parking lots and getting in driveways here in phoenix.... all in all well worth it... plus it is easier to drive and better for performance....

Ross

Re: anymore info about the mesh in the rad/a-c cond. openings?

Osiris_x11 said:
Yeah, I like the aluminum mesh & CF Mugen-style lip on the formula red NSX too... :biggrin:

Ummm...yeah....that was it....yeah... :biggrin: :wink:

Understudy said:
Nope, she has sold both of her NSX's....that is her RSX-S behind her in the photo though, so she is still in the Honda/Acura family.

WHAT?!?! Sold (2) NSX's for (1) RSX-S?? WHY!??! :eek: :eek:

Back