• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RTuned Debut Holiday Sale! Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Garnish, MH Side Skirts

Hello NSX Primers. My name is Greg, and have been a NSX owner for almost 10 years. I represent a company here in Hong Kong called RTuned. We are a composite manufacturer specializing in FRP/Carbon Fiber aero and interior parts.
P1060715800x600.jpg

As you can see our latest demo car is the RTuned NSX. By the way, the model is not for sale :biggrin:

We are now having a holiday sale.

Our first item is our Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Garnish. It is made of high quality, full composite grade A carbon fiber. The pattern is twill, and you will have the option to have it in a:
1) matte finish
2) clear coat finish

DSC_0211.jpg

The fins have been shaved and replaced with 2 agressive fins for better aestethics and functionality.

Also the rear scoop of the rear wing garnish has been raised slightly 3/4 of an inch.

DSC_0227.jpg

CSC_0233_Desktop_Resolution.jpg

Retail $500
RTuned Holiday Sale Special
$399 (While Supplies Last!!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a set of MH Side Skirts. These are made with one of the highest qualities FRP on the market. It's basically a hybrid between FRP, plastic and special flex resins. It is made to with stand the most rigorous and harsh applications.

DSC_0130_800x600.jpg

Also all the mounting points are reinforced with carbon fiber, which will reduce cracking and shipping damage dramatically.

DSC_0116_800x600.jpg

DSC_0114_800x600.jpg

DSC_0125_800x600.jpg

Retail $550
RTuned Holiday Sale Special
$410 (While Supplies Last!!)

PM if interested!

Please keep always check back to see our latest and greatest products for the NSX!
Coming Soon: NSX Interior Carbon Fiber products!
Why resort to an overlay/CF wrapping, when you can have a REAL full composite carbon fiber interior piece?

Thank you,

Greg@R-Tuned

Last edited:
Re: RTuned Debut Holiday Sale! Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Garnish, MH Side Skirts!

Do you have any pics of your products installed? I'm interested in your Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Garnish would like to see it installed?

Do you have any pics of your products installed? I'm interested in your Carbon Fiber Rear Wing Garnish would like to see it installed?

I will have pictures of the RWG installed this weekend!

Please note we have a limited supply, please place your order to receive it as soon as possible!

Please note we have a limited supply, please place your order to receive it as soon as possible!

hi Greg.. How is the side skirts fitments?? And RGW? More info please!! Thanks

hi Greg.. How is the side skirts fitments?? And RGW? More info please!! Thanks

Hello guys, apologize for the delay. We have found out that we have to make final revisions to the rear wing garnish. These will be done very soon.

As for the side skrits, please note that these are made off the original Marga Hills side skirts, and that these were originally meant for the Marga Hills wide bodykit. We always recommend a professional when installing our products, so there may be some body work involved.

Thank you guys for your patience and understanding.

Greg@R-Tuned

Greg any RH drive centre console for us UK guys?

got a link to more pics of your model? wow! :eek:

What would it take to get that headlight look? No, not the model... the hood, bumper cover and headlight setup.

got a link to more pics of your model? wow! :eek:

Yes I will get more pics! coming soon!

What would it take to get that headlight look? No, not the model... the hood, bumper cover and headlight setup.

It is a custom one off kit. We you would need the hood, front bumper, a set of celica head lights, and front wide fenders.

we plan to make a set for the market, but it will all be in time. PM for serious inquiry.

Last edited:
Do you have any of these marga skirts left? Are they in the states or shipped from over seas? How long will it take shipped to 95521
Thanks
Bill

Will you post the picture any time soon? I am eager to see how it looks vs. the OEM garnish.

Thank you

Last edited:

Attachments

• DSC_0121_[800x600].JPG
    DSC_0121_[800x600].JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC_0138_[800x600].JPG
    DSC_0138_[800x600].JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_0117_[800x600].JPG
    DSC_0117_[800x600].JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_0135_[800x600].jpg
    DSC_0135_[800x600].jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_0137_[800x600].JPG
    DSC_0137_[800x600].JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 171
Any pics of it mounted on the NSX? Thx and where are the pics of the model? *ahem* haha

Any pics of it mounted on the NSX? Thx and where are the pics of the model? *ahem* haha

i am waiting on some more pictures of the model! But in the mean time, these will do! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 402
  • skynsx1.jpg
    skynsx1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,386
  • 20060924076.jpg
    20060924076.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,355
I hope R-Tuned don't mind me posting photos of their NSX. I love the look.

NSX_01.jpg

NSX_02.jpg

NSX_03.jpg

NSX_04.jpg

NSX_05.jpg

NSX_06.jpg

NSX_07.jpg

NSX_08.jpg

NSX_09.jpg

NSX_10.jpg

NSX_11.jpg

Greg.. what's the 411 on these side splitters? I've wanted a set for so so long...

attachment.php

this nsx kit looks very good. is it possible to get more pics? I would like to get rear and front shots of it. i like the lower flare kit on it. but dont want to go with the wide rear flares. I would but dont want to spend more money changing my rear wheels. sinse i paid a lot for them.

Greg,

will the side skirts fit into 1991 NSX? i am very interested with them...

Cheers!

Back