• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree on a timeline before getting the boot off the list..as i'm sure there may be other people who would gladly jump on the list

I think if you say you are going to purchase, you need to stand up to your word. The lack of payment by others is holding up the rest of the group. If you can afford an NSX, you can afford this adapter.

Got a PM from king_victor saying he went another route waiting on the GB?!?!?

Started the list on 5/18 (he was no.2) and it was full by 5/27....then takes to 6/27 to inform me....nice.....waiting for the GB or waiting to bail out?? Annoying when you try to help out and you get the play-around....

Anyone else want in?

Got a PM from king_victor saying he went another route waiting on the GB?!?!?

Started the list on 5/18 (he was no.2) and it was full by 5/27....then takes to 6/27 to inform me....nice.....waiting for the GB or waiting to bail out?? Annoying when you try to help out and you get the play-around....

Anyone else want in?

Just letting you guys know that I now have the adaptors at home. Got a manic couple of shifts coming up with work the next few days but will get them posted out very soon.

Thanks for your patience those who have entered into the GB and paid up:cool:

I've got two spares available from the dropouts who reneged......

Thanks,

Gary

Hi guys,

adaptors were posted out today for all except Quonzilla (need your address and have PM'd you) and the two drop-outs:mad:

1. 99 rs
2. king_victor Bailed Out
3. Quonzilla
4. makav3li
5. onedaynsx Bailed Out
6. IntegraXTR
7. stv1991
8. StupidJunior
9. nsx_moda
10. Jibz

I have two of these left then. I doubt I'll be making anymore so if anybody wants one please get in touch.

Many Thanks to those who saw through the GB. Please update me when you receive your part and if you wish, update the "market review" thingy and I will do so also.

Thanks,

Gary

Sorry I thought you were going to just ship it to my pay pal address. Either way you have a pm with my info.
THANKS!

Received mine in the mail today, in Melbourne Australia. Looks like a quality part. Well packaged, thank you!

got mine in the mail and installed my wheel:

IMG_20110719_214742.jpg

thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words guys...lol I would love to open up a shop. Tho after modding cars for over 12 years I'm starting to get over it haha

Nsx_moda the SOS supplied cables will make it work. There is a cable that hooks up to the metal tab from the airbag to the black harness. Then use the other supplied wire to jumper the cruise control harness to make it work...

Last edited:
Did you hookup the airbag? Did you just ditch the cruise?

Last edited:
Did you hookup the airbag? Did you just ditch the cruise?

I had an extra nsx airbag so I used the detonator wire from there. I have the nsx jdm cruise control switches for the nsx that I will be retrofitting...the harness is too short to reach the cruise control buttons

I'd like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back