• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad to see NSX Prime become such a ghost town

Well good to see this post at least woke up some of the old ghost around here:biggrin:

ha that last pic woke up this old cadaver..

Boo

Since docjohn needs to be revived, I think this will help. I love it when they dress to match my Gen2.

3blue.jpg

looks like one of the models wrote your # on her forearm...:biggrin:

Lol

I check the site at least daily. Prime is still THE source for all things NSX. Now, about that ass thing...

I'm frankly feeling a little weird about posting about my '17 NSX in such a public and googleable space - not because I can't handle the haters or whatever but because it's such an expensive car that most people can't afford and that I have the extreme privilege of being able to own... talking about it too much feels a bit like showing off. Maybe I'm being a bit over sensitive but the (comparative) privacy of the FB groups (sure feels funny typing that now given recent revelations, ha) makes it easier to relax and just chat about the car without it feeling like I'm gloating.

I guess even the 1st gen NSX is no longer as accessible as it once was - you used to be able to get one for less than the average selling price of a new car (low-$30k) but for a decent example I think those days are behind us...

There will always be haters. If you enjoy your car and don't belittle others who can't afford it (not saying that you do) then enjoy your car and talk about it!

here here...I would love to kibitz about the new car with you guys.....I have watched it develop driven one talked to the development team ect...I'm a lover not a hater.....:eek:

here in Pa our sponsor is Lasso....just picture that....

I'm frankly feeling a little weird about posting about my '17 NSX in such a public and googleable space - not because I can't handle the haters or whatever but because it's such an expensive car that most people can't afford and that I have the extreme privilege of being able to own... talking about it too much feels a bit like showing off. Maybe I'm being a bit over sensitive but the (comparative) privacy of the FB groups (sure feels funny typing that now given recent revelations, ha) makes it easier to relax and just chat about the car without it feeling like I'm gloating.

I guess even the 1st gen NSX is no longer as accessible as it once was - you used to be able to get one for less than the average selling price of a new car (low-$30k) but for a decent example I think those days are behind us...

Share with primers man. Is not like you bought a 918 Spyder or a rare vintage 3M Ferrari.
Share the love! :D

OScar

Its not that deep lol

I still remember I used to open up Prime first thing in the morning. I cannot say the same now. I like prime so much more than FB. I hope people come back. I will post here more often. Recently, I have been thinking about selling my car after 9 years, never thought I would say it so soon. The thing I will miss most if I sell my car is the community.

Adding to the fun in hopes of bringing more members back. This certainly made my day. Did Prelude clusters really look like this?
fullsizeoutput_73e.jpeg

Last edited:
My bb6 prelude speedometer went to 220 mph...

My bb6 prelude speedometer went to 220 mph...
Back then I somehow thought thats how fast they can max out at, how uninformed I was.

I saw that picture on FB earlier today. I LOL'd at least some.

Is it sad I've got the FB NSXOG and NSX Prime open in separate browser windows?

Back