• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego Zoo Discount Tickets?

Does anyone know where we can get our hands on a couple of discounted tickets for the San Diego Zoo. I was surprised to find out that the cost is about $42 per person. We are heading down there next week.
Thanks,
Manny

Yes, I saw that deal. I wish they had the same thing for the Zoo.
Thanks,
Manny

Check AAA travel services. Usually have great prices if your a member.
I'll be Disneyland the last weekend of this month too. I was trying to get LA residence discount rate.

If you know anybody in the military, MCAS Mira Mar Exchange. Discounted tickets.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I sent a PM to Miner and he responded with a willingness to drive out of his way to a military base and acquire tickets for me. I am really impressed with you folks in San Diego. My hat comes off in saying thank you. I have decided to go with the discount tickets provided at the hotel (Marriott Residence Inn) It gets us a $5 discount off each adult ticket. This seems like the least amount of inconvenience. Again thank you everyone for your interest and recommendations. The NSX community is a great place.

We are indebted,
Manny and Victoria

I sent a PM to Miner and he responded with a willingness to drive out of his way to a military base and acquire tickets for me. I am really impressed with you folks in San Diego. My hat comes off in saying thank you. I have decided to go with the discount tickets provided at the hotel (Marriott Residence Inn) It gets us a $5 discount off each adult ticket. This seems like the least amount of inconvenience. Again thank you everyone for your interest and recommendations. The NSX community is a great place.

We are indebted,
Manny and Victoria

Anytime. I work at the base so other than meeting up, its not a hassle.

Miner

Back