• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharged 3.5L in Norway

Our good friend Frode from Orkanger, Norway sent us these photos of his Veilside widebody ScienceofSpeed Twin Turbocharged 3.5L powered NSX. ScienceofSpeed provided a complete kit to convert Frode's automatic to a manual transmission along with the twin turbocharged 3.5L stroked NSX engine producing 706 horsepower and 600 lb/ft at the wheels. It's been a pleasure to work with this NSX enthusiast!

regards,
-- Chris

Attachments

• 230.jpg
    230.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 20120504_224503.jpg
    20120504_224503.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 20120511_153703.jpg
    20120511_153703.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 342
Hi

Will take a closer look at this NSX this weekend at the annual Club Honda Norway meeting at Arctic Circle Raceway this weekend. Looks like a stunning car. Twin turbo is not my thing, but the work that has been put down on this car is is..well I don't find the correct word

I have worked on my NSX the last couple of days. Tomorrow it will have a new set of rear tires. And the leather seats was worked on today. Tomorrow it will be cleaned. Then on friday I will drive down to ACR with her. Will be a great drive (I will use regular 95 octane fuel) :-)

Best regards

Nice power levels there, congrats!

Only NSX I have ever seen that looks good with the Lambo door mod

Really good looking car Frode

Hi Chris, what is included in the kit to convert Frode's car to a manual transmission? How much is it? Is it compatible with RHD NSXs?

Thanks

The change over is quite extensive, but it can be done. Many of the parts are no longer available from the dealer, so it must be done with used parts. The cost is highly variable based on what transmission you want to do, and how extensive you want to be in the change over. The range can be $6000-10,000 depending on 5-spd, 6-spd, clutch, wire harnesses, ECU, etc. If you're interested, we have enough of the factory parts in a batch of used parts we purchased to do one A/T to M/T conversion.

regards,
-- Chris

Hi

Frode uploaded the movie I made of his car to youtube. I guess he got a email letting him know that there is copyrighted music in that movie.

I did not spend much time on this. I had only these few minutes of film, but I tried to make best use of them. I sneaked in some film of my NSX (of course)

I would think that the music is familiar. The movie is not in any way to be compared to Format 57's NSX tribute. It is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz7koX2MSZY&feature=player_embedded

Best regards

Back