• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scottsdale Pavillions NSX'S!!

Hey, great turnout guys! Nine NSXs from here: MYNSX's yellow & red, AznSXgirl's black & silver, Chris W's black, Syonara's red, SCS2k's gorgeous blue, Honda4Life's loud-as-hell black, and my red. It was great seeing y'all, and very nice meeting Chris W, SCS2k, Chris(SOS), and Honda4Life!

Hope everyone made it home without incident/tickets! For some reason, all the other cars on the road seem slow whenever I'm in my NSX?

I uploaded a few additional pics here:

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A500E835761&cb=PA

Next time I'd love to do a cruise. Driving with other NSXs is so much fun!

Great turnout last night. It was good to see old acquaintances as well as meeting everyone for the first time. I enjoyed finally putting faces to names.

I'd have to say we have a pretty awesome local NSX community happening here. Everyone with his/her own taste of individuality. This is what it's all about.

Below is a link to a few photos I snapped last night.

http://homepage.mac.com/chris_laurie22/NSX_Photos/PhotoAlbum23.html

I'm sure Bill will have a few also. Everytime I saw him he was holding up his camera shooting away.

I think this could be the start of something bigger and better. Hopefully we can organize larger get-togethers in the future. Let's make it happen.

Nice pics, Chris! Now I have to figure out how to network a Mac and Windows machine together hmmm...

By the way you need to get a beatermobile so that pretty NSX of yours doesn't sit in the harsh AZ sun!

Hello all!!!

It was good seeing all you last night!

Next time I am coming earlier, and going to Ichibans too!!!Even though I cant eat sushi Yuk=(

And oh my...SoS Chris's White S2K is so nice!!!

Are we doin it again next weekend? Let me know!

See ya
-Seth

------------------
www.xlconcepts.com

Sweet turnout last night guys.
Hopefully we can get this many people out more often.
Nice to meet Chris (whos car I frequently park next to at the mall).
And damn, gotta love those side skirts on Seth's car.
Nice to see everyone else as well.

Ditto that the more the Merrier!!
It was nice having "all them NSX's" lined up cruisin' down the 101.

I'd like to pre-op Ichiban w/ 1 cruise down Mill Ave. then to sushi.

Fat Bob on "acid" kicked a$$ last night.
And of course the famous "NSX" Roll.
A little Dragon Roll nver hurt anyone...

YOU "WILL" EAT "DEAD RAW FISH" SETH!!
or I will put bologna strips all over that beautiful black paint....
Muhahahahah!!! Muhhahahahahhahahah!!!!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

bill: when it comes to cars on da street, U THE DADDY!
wink.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
I'd like to pre-op Ichiban w/ 1 cruise down Mill Ave. then to sushi.

Excellent idea Bill; you read my mind. Actually, I drove by Mill Ave. on the way home last night, and got quite a few looks. I can't imagine what kind of reaction a group of NSXs would get. Talk about a show stopper!

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Excellent idea Bill; you read my mind. Actually, I drove by Mill Ave. on the way home last night, and got quite a few looks. I can't imagine what kind of reaction a group of NSXs would get. Talk about a show stopper!

true! one nsx turns head...a group of them can cause whiplash...

No knowing if suddenly it was going to rain I went out in REDNSX.The traffic @ University Dr. was hell.I tried to get to happy hour sushi @ Ichiban(no dice).

I called my friend Cris .He's still @ the gym @ 730pm.

Called my fiance'"she's" @ her gym then going out for only an hour to meet her friends.Trying to make the best of it I decided to grab "Soup or Salad".

Then I hit the movie "Gangs of New York" (I got bored and walked out).

Went to Starbucks (they screwed up my order)I waited 20 minutes for coffee "is" the screw-up .

Thats it ,retreat!!Bail!!

Then I went into the office and finished up some paperwork and went to bed.

When I get to Saturday night I usually have a plan A,B, and C. Next time I be sure and plan better to my night off is not so boring.

Blah Blah Blah......
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Sorry to hear of your boring evening, but you can console in the fact that it was probly more fun than mine -- staying at home burning CDs and organizing photos (for my brother's wedding)...

P.S., I wonder what's with all the hoopla surrounding "Gangs of NY", if it's boring enough to walk out of! I want to see the Bond flick, Star Trek, and Lord of the Rings. Sigh, just never enough time...

BTW Bill, forgot to ask, but I assume you took 1st at that car show @ Castles 'N' Coasters?

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 22 December 2002).]

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Sorry to hear of your boring evening, but you can console in the fact that it was probly more fun than mine -- staying at home burning CDs and organizing photos (for my brother's wedding)...

P.S., I wonder what's with all the hoopla surrounding "Gangs of NY", if it's boring enough to walk out of! I want to see the Bond flick, Star Trek, and Lord of the Rings. Sigh, just never enough time...

BTW Bill, forgot to ask, but I assume you took 1st at that car show @ Castles 'N' Coasters?

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 22 December 2002).]

Yea,I thought Lord of the Rings was done well "BUT" I should not have gone (very unsatisfiing to me)."Not my type of movie".

As for the Gangs of New York,I have a hard time accepting Leonardo DiCaprio as a tuff guy.It'll take a while for that image to fade,(too much "Titanic" in my head")

I may rent it just to maintain openmindedness
maybe it get's better but I just was not in any mood...blah,,,,blah,,,blah,,,,
smile.gif

As for the Car show ,we got 1st Place Race Class. Go NSX!!

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

I'm not a big DiCaprio fan either, so I don't plan on seeing "Gangs of NY" or the upcoming one with Tom Hanks.

Congrats on your win
smile.gif

For those of you interested there will be a track event at the Firebird main track (the one with the dragstrip) the weekend of Jan 3-5. I plan to be there Saturday (4th). If any of you would like to come out and watch or maybe go for a ride please come on out. I'll be driving my S2000 and there should be at least 1 or 2 NSXs running. Bring a helmet if you want a ride. There may be a charge for passengers, but there is no entry fee.

Originally posted by SCS2k:
For those of you interested there will be a track event at the Firebird main track (the one with the dragstrip) the weekend of Jan 3-5. I plan to be there Saturday (4th). If any of you would like to come out and watch or maybe go for a ride please come on out. I'll be driving my S2000 and there should be at least 1 or 2 NSXs running. Bring a helmet if you want a ride. There may be a charge for passengers, but there is no entry fee.

Sounds like fun.
AZnsxgirl (Alias "LEADFOOT") would be interested.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Back