• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scottsdale Pavillions NSX'S!!

Originally posted by SCS2k:
For those of you interested there will be a track event at the Firebird main track (the one with the dragstrip) the weekend of Jan 3-5. I plan to be there Saturday (4th). If any of you would like to come out and watch or maybe go for a ride please come on out. I'll be driving my S2000 and there should be at least 1 or 2 NSXs running. Bring a helmet if you want a ride. There may be a charge for passengers, but there is no entry fee.

What time?

My car is taken apart right now, but if I get it back together I will for sure go out on thursday night...

Hope to see some of you there!!

No luck in getting the night off from work on thur but I requested the 23rd off for the next one.

Anyone going to Scottsdale Pavilions this sat night? I'll be there.

See ya later,
-Yvonne

Originally posted by AznSXgirl:
What time?

Sorry I missed this. The next event at Firebird that I plan on attending is, I believe, the weekend of Jan 31st-Feb 1st. I usually go on Saturday and it starts at about 8 am and goes all day.

Yeah! I got both the 23rd and 31st off. I will be at firebird SCO night on the 23rd and we MAY go out to Cali on the 31st weekend, but if not I will definitely be at the track event on Sat. Just ordered my helmet.

Hey SCS2K,
Are you taking your NSX this time? I went to the firebird website couldn't find any info on the track event, how do I register and I heard there's a club?? and classes that first timer need to take... Can you find out for me and how much$$? Thank you!

Okay, anyone going out to pavilions this Sat night? Anyone? Still interesting in going for a drive and dinner afterward? Anyone? We'll bring both NSXs out if the silver is ready by Sat night, installing a DVD player and I just bought a NSX-R shift boot and shift knob for the silver.
smile.gif

-Yvonne

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 16 January 2003).]

Okay, anyone going out to pavilions this Sat night the 25th? Anyone? Still interesting in going for a drive and dinner afterward? Anyone? We'll bring both NSXs out if the silver is ready by Sat night

I'm hoping to be there next Saturday night (the 25th). This Saturday (the 18th) is probably going to be too crazy due to the Barrett Jackson event.

Anyway I'm hoping to bring along a new friend the next time--the owner of a 94 silver/black that I ran into last Saturday night near my house (after returning from the Pavilions)! We're both interested in a drive followed by sushi
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 16 January 2003).]

Sorry, I was too excited about having next thursday night(the 23rd) off, kept thinking that saturday is gonna be the 25th but is the 18th. Hey, the 25th sounds good, so anyone interesting?

Damn, my first time ever searching this Forum, I wondered where this topic went....
Anyway, the auction was so so, mostly muscle cars. The RM NSX is for sale though.
I might be at the Pavilions, I don't know, I think I'm getting an all access pass to the Rosso (sp??) auction later tonight.
See you guys later.

Yeah! I got both the 23rd and 31st off. I will be at firebird SCO night on the 23rd and we MAY go out to Cali on the 31st weekend, but if not I will definitely be at the track event on Sat. Just ordered my helmet.

Hey SCS2K,
Are you taking your NSX this time? I went to the firebird website couldn't find any info on the track event, how do I register and I heard there's a club?? and classes that first timer need to take... Can you find out for me and how much$$? Thank you!

Okay, anyone going out to pavilions this Sat night? Anyone? Still interesting in going for a drive and dinner afterward? Anyone? We'll bring both NSXs out if the silver is ready by Sat night, installing a DVD player and I just bought a NSX-R shift boot and shift knob for the silver.
smile.gif

-Yvonne

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 16 January 2003).]

I believe the web address is www.proautosports.com

I'm not taking the NSX (it doesn't go out on the race track). I just bought a Civic road race car that should be delivered in time and I plan to drive that.

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
This Saturday (the 18th) is probably going to be too crazy due to the Barrett Jackson event.

OMG, it was crazy out at pavilions this sat, took us 15min to get through all those traffic(people and cars) and find a parking space, but got to see some very cool cars and met an NSXer with a BBSC 91 black/black

PHOEN$X: the ferrari guy we met last week, he came out with his black one

MYNSX: saw you pulling in when we were leaving, i like the NSX-R wing on your red, i really want one now

SCS2K: thanks for the info, the cali plan got cancel so I'll be out at firebird on the 1st, see u there

So, anyone going this coming Saturday(the 25th)?

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 20 January 2003).]

So, anyone going this coming Saturday(the 25th)?

Sorry I missed the Ferrari and the BBSC NSX.

I'm planning to caravan there this Sat. with a 94 silver NSX this Sat, followed by a drive & sushi afterwards. Who's in?

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Sorry I missed the Ferrari and the BBSC NSX.

I'm planning to caravan there this Sat. with a 94 silver NSX this Sat, followed by a drive & sushi afterwards. Who's in?

I'll try to make it. NSX or S2000?

Ok, AznSXgirl: you are going to be there this Sat right? I'm planning to show up around 7-7:30pm. Anyone else?

Is the plan to cruise Mill and do Ichi Ban(?) afterwards? If so, AznSXgirl or someone familiar with ASU will have to lead the caravan.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 23 January 2003).]

Hey guys,

We'll be there this Saturday(tonite)around 7:30. mmmm...NSX rolls...can't wait

syonara: they have other food(cooked) @ ichiban beside sushi

Went to firebird this thur, ran a 14.01 with my black nsx, really close, trying for a high 13 next time. The 91 BBSC we saw at pavilions last saturday was there, he ran a 12.93 wow! I'm using my next semester scholarship check for a BBSC, this one went to headers, exhaust, and brakes.

See ya there,
Yvonne

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 25 January 2003).]

Sounds good, see y'all there.

BTW, MYNSX won't be able to make it tonight, but want to do something next weekend. Maybe we can do a daytime cruise/lunch sometime? It would be nice to see the cars in daylight
smile.gif

AznSXgirl: Great to see you again, as always. It was fun hanging out with you guys
smile.gif
Next time shall we bring a diaper for "petito"?
biggrin.gif

A daylight meal & drive is a wonderful idea! (If we can round up the NSXers that is
frown.gif
) You may be right about the sushi thing scaring off people though. I like your suggestion for Thai; how does everyone else feel?

BTW, the guy that bought Paul Tracy's yellow CTSC NSX is named Gary. He said he experienced a flat tire on the way to the Pavilions the other night. Gary: if you're reading this, join us next time!!

I really hope we can get more local NSXers involved in future group events. Bill: you are the glue that binds us together, everyone split tonight cause you weren't around!

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 26 January 2003).]

I won't be making it to the track this weekend so I'll try to make it to the pavillions.

Back