• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scottsdale Pavillions NSX'S!!

Anyone here going to pavillions this Sat 4/12? I was out there 2 weeks ago, big show but only 1 NSX. (Anybody here??) I was parked next to a sweet black S2000 in my row, didn't get a chance to chat with the owner. Anyway, If anybody is going I'd love to check out your cars.
Brad-Mo

Hi 007, and welcome! You probably saw my red NSX parked next to MYNSX's yellow Ferrari 355. Actually there was another red NSX that showed up briefly later on (parked over by Home Depot), belonging to a new NSX owner who currently doesn't have a computer.

Yes, I'm planning to go this weekend (after stopping by Todai w/my bro for our free birthday meal -- we are planning to put Todai out of business :D ).

PHOEN$X said:
Hi 007, and welcome! You probably saw my red NSX parked next to MYNSX's yellow Ferrari 355. Actually there was another red NSX that showed up briefly later on (parked over by Home Depot), belonging to a new NSX owner who currently doesn't have a computer.

Yes, I'm planning to go this weekend (after stopping by Todai w/my bro for our free birthday meal -- we are planning to put Todai out of business :D ).

YEA BUT YOU AND YOUR BRO ARE GONNA HAVE TO BECOME
TWIN SUMO WRESTLERS.. :) TO BE ABLE TO PUT TODAI OUT OF BUSSINESS.

MYNSX said:
YEA BUT YOU AND YOUR BRO ARE GONNA HAVE TO BECOME
TWIN SUMO WRESTLERS.. :) TO BE ABLE TO PUT TODAI OUT OF BUSSINESS.

Haha! Yep, and after Todai we're gonna beat the "Mr. Sushi Sumo Wrestling Challenge"! :D

Honda4Life said:
I was finally planning on making it out to the Pavillions tonight...

Anyone else planning on going?

-Seth
[/QUOTE

I wont hold my breath"LOSER" LOL

.....oops now he's gonna
erase my entire website :eek:

Just kiddin' . :p

You know you are my main web extroudinaire Dr. Frankenstien.
MUHHHHHHAAA MUHHHHHAAA
:eek:

Back