• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Second Group buy for Paddock Performance Exhaust

visit www.paddockperformance.com for more picture/video/sound. (please turn off popup blocker when visiting the site)

I've contact the owner Ken Stadt regarding the price of the exhaust, "our new exhaust system there are no welds the system price is $950 for nsx prime buyers the system is $850" I've also sent email to Ken regarding price of the exhaust for group buy but haven't got reply back yet.
According to Paddockperformance the dyno # are 14whp and 13 lb.ft with their new exhaust (different from first group buy) Please visit http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=24738&highlight=paddock for more info regarding 1st group buys

Please keep in mind 850 is not the price for group buy (actual price will be post it once Ken reply)

Exhaust
1. NSXWIND
2. Jeff A
3. cristo555
4. DURIM91NSX
5. nsx pr

*Restriction apply

Last edited:
Paddockperformance does offer header for NSX but I have no info regarding the header. however, I'll send them a email request information about the header.

Are they offering a choice of muffler on a group buy? Their site shows a "loud" and "louder" version. If I can get the quieter one then I am in.
I understand that the entire exhaust (including muffler) is stainless. Did I get that right? thanks Jim C.

cristo555 said:
Are they offering a choice of muffler on a group buy? Their site shows a "loud" and "louder" version. If I can get the quieter one then I am in.

I don't see any problem in that, as you can see from their web site the cost of all different exhaust are same.

cristo555 said:
I understand that the entire exhaust (including muffler) is stainless. Did I get that right? thanks Jim C.

Yes, the entire exhaust is stainless.

Last edited:
i would be in on their loudest exhaust if the price falls below $700, I don't want the roll tips, the oem 91 nsx tips would be the best! or something like an angle cut tip.

Hi all

I just call Paddock Performance, unfortunately Ken won't be in the shop until end of this month (I guess that's why I am not getting reply from him) anyway, I talk to the guy in charge basically the price for this group buy all depends on number of unit we gather, he will give me a price once he talk to Ken.

And one more thing, header is still in production. So we'll only be able to get exhaust for this group buy.

I'll keep in contact with Paddock Performance regarding this group buys.

THonda said:
i would be in on their loudest exhaust if the price falls below $700, I don't want the roll tips, the oem 91 nsx tips would be the best! or something like an angle cut tip.

To be honest I seriously doubt the chance that price of the exhaust would go blow 700. If you read the first group buy you can see they had 10+ units for $750.
Also the exhaust for this group buys is a new improved exhaust compare to 1st group buy and its retail price is also higher than the previous exhaust.
I am hoping to get the same price as 1st group buy.

Only 3 people/maybe 4 signed on? There must be others interested in this low priced, great sounding stainless exhaust... Is there a minimun number of buyers needed to get the discount?

There were a lot of responses to the possible group buy for Tubi, I bet we could get some of those. Try posting a response in that thread.

There is no minimum unit we have to hit in order to complete this group buys. More unit more discount; I am hoping to get at least over 5 units before I contact Paddock Performance for better price. :D

For people that are looking for Tubi, they want something with higher pitch. Paddock performance exhaust does not meet their need. But of course, it would be great if those buyers would shift their attention to paddock performance exhaust, we should hit 10+ units without breaking a sweat.

I like the sound of the loudest exhaust. How would you compare these in terms of loudness and soud quality to other available exhausts? And most importantly, do you get any interior resonance with this exhaust?
thanks

I would be interested in the group buy. I just had my Taitec lightweight get messed up last weekend, so I need a new exhaust anyway.

David Rubnitz

JSecrest said:
I like the sound of the loudest exhaust. How would you compare these in terms of loudness and soud quality to other available exhausts? And most importantly, do you get any interior resonance with this exhaust?
thanks

I have only heard the exhaust same way you did, I'll forward the question to Paddock Performance.

THonda said:
i think more ppl would be interested if a price can be finalized...
hoping to hear back soon

I'll contact the shop tomorrow and finalized the price for this group buy.

Newest update:
Talk to the Person (Sup) in charge of the shop today (Ken won't be available until end of this week). Sup told me he would not be able to give me a quote until Ken gets back. He did say based on the number of unit we have gather, we should be able to get a good price from Ken. Hopefully he will be able to give me a price around Friday of this week.

Here is my question - Sorry
I want a quiet exhaust, comparatively speaking, with a deeper tone than stock. I want it to have polished stainless tips that are 4.5" ovals (like on the Acura CL Type S). I already know they are all stainless, a must. Can I get one?
I am ready to buy once I find I can get what I want.
Thanks, Michael
aka Cairo94507
925.362.1342/office

Cairo94507 said:
Here is my question - Sorry
I want a quiet exhaust, comparatively speaking, with a deeper tone than stock. I want it to have polished stainless tips that are 4.5" ovals (like on the Acura CL Type S). I already know they are all stainless, a must. Can I get one?
I am ready to buy once I find I can get what I want.
Thanks, Michael
aka Cairo94507
925.362.1342/office

Did you go to paddock's website for video and sound clip? They have 3 different exhausts, loud, louder and loudest. You can hear all of them from their web. I am not sure if paddock is willing to make change of their exhaust to satisfy your need, but nevertheless I'll forward your question to paddock.

Back