• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

Installed mine yesterday.

e3d13f2c-b389-433b-a150-a31b351d362e_zps3abe5237.jpg

What did you use for padding under the wing?
i will be installing my wing tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Seibon's comment: "The gel coat over the carbon is mixed with a UV protectant clearcoat. But it is recommemded to add another layer of UV protection clear coat if you drive it frequently or parked outdoors most of the time."

Thanks

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks Mark
My Care is Garaged and under the cover 90% of the time and i guess i might not need an additional clear coat. Will think about it.
BTW Paypal deposit sent for NSX-R Wing and wheels decals :wink:
pls check pm

Last edited:
I need to know how well if at all the Seibon rear valence will mesh with my Difflow diffuser. The Difflow attaches to the lower sway bar but also hooks onto the rear valance. Trying to avoid a severe sag situation... Anyone with experience with this combination?

^ I'm still debating on getting a clear coat since I daily drive my car everyday and the car is parked outside at work. I don't think wax will really help that much because the sun will eat away at the wax pretty quickly.

Thanks again Mark for a nice product. Can't say enough about the awesome job of packaging.

I did my best. I apologize it took me a while to ship.

Mark, Hi. I want to purchase the carbon fiber roof cap, but can I get it with smoke clear coat to match my mirrors? Thanks, Frank

Seibon doesn't do any customizations here due to liabilities and what if the smoke clear coat is darker or lighter than what you've expected. I have a customer who wants to get it in kevlar. I believe you can easily get a bodyshop to get hint of smoke clear coat over the roof cap and match it better when they get to see your CF mirrors. Let me know if you are interested in the roof cap. It's a couple of months wait and I received a few deposits for it already.

Mark thank you very much, got my parts and super happy

Thank you! Don't forget to post pictures after you painted it and installed them.

Are the fenders available?

I sold the last set to Australia. Might be a few months wait. Let me know if you are interested.

Guys,

Seibon NSX-R style hood for the 91-01 NSX fitment tested PERFECT! Thank you!

hd9201acnsx-vsii_01.jpg

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
If I was there, I would be...Sad face

I just got the NSX-R style hood and the fitment is spot on and of great quality, I have seen other NSX-R replicas and they usually bow above the fender lines or would fall short (gap's where it meets fender's or headlight's) and of course mark is a great guy to deal with; I will be attending the drive on Saturday 4/13 if anyone is interested in checking it out.:smile:

I just got the NSX-R style hood and the fitment is spot on and of great quality, I have seen other NSX-R replicas and they usually bow above the fender lines or would fall short (gap's where it meets fender's or headlight's) and of course mark is a great guy to deal with; I will be attending the drive on Saturday 4/13 if anyone is interested in checking it out.:smile:

Anybody interested in a Seibon's NSX-R style hood group buy?

I am not the worlds best photographer but you get the idea. Price will be $585 plus $165 truck freight to a business only.

By the way, I have made some NSX-R decals for the wheels and R spoilers. NSX-R & white "NSX-"R If anybody is interested:

Last edited:
Finally got my NSXR wing. Will install tomorrow and take pictures. Very nice packing. I am now interested in the rear valance... Can you PM price? Thanks.

I'd be interested in a rear wing a valance as well if there is any availability. Thanks.

Finally got my NSXR wing. Will install tomorrow and take pictures. Very nice packing. I am now interested in the rear valance... Can you PM price? Thanks.

Just PM'ed you.

Still need a car to test fit?

Sorry, we test fitted on racer9x NSX. Let me know if you are interested in one. Currently sold out now but we can start a group buy and a list of people that are interested.

Hi Mark,

Pm'ed you for wing and valence.

Thanks

PM'ed and email responded. Please let me know soon.

I'd be interested in a rear wing a valance as well if there is any availability. Thanks.

PM replied, please let me know soon.

Received my nsx-r hood and rear wing! Items were packed really well!

Mark (pride exhaust) is a excellent vendor that goes out of his way to make the customer happy. We need more vendors like him! One of the best customer service I've dealt with. Can't wait til my carbon roof comes in. :smile:

Just got my NSX-R wing and the wing was packed very well. The wing itself is flawless. Fellow Primers, if you need any Seibon products, please support Mark @ Pride. Mark is an excellent vendor and has the best prices and customer service. Thank you again Mark!

if the price is right i would potentially beinterested in a bulk purchase of the
Seibon Type R style spoiler(400)and decals, engine cover

and if you have a potential connection/ good price for a body kit that as well
i also woiuld be interested in the 1991-2001 Acura Nsx Type R Carbon Fiber Hood

tin addition i would also be willing to after getting tem selling you my hood and any
other parts that im replacing here but i would need to know how much and when i would get the items

- - - Updated - - -

call me to arrange discuss 7187445481

if the price is right i would potentially beinterested in a bulk purchase of the
Seibon Type R style spoiler(400)and decals, engine cover

and if you have a potential connection/ good price for a body kit that as well
i also woiuld be interested in the 1991-2001 Acura Nsx Type R Carbon Fiber Hood

tin addition i would also be willing to after getting tem selling you my hood and any
other parts that im replacing here but i would need to know how much and when i would get the items

- - - Updated - - -

call me to arrange discuss 7187445481

Hello,

In bulk purchase you mean to buy multiple of the same pieces at once or one of each item? Current prices for the items you're looking for are:

Seibon NSX-R style spoiler: $400 (I am accepting Back Orders with a $20 fully refundable deposit, currently 6+ people are on my list with deposits paid as of today)
Two NSX-R spoiler decals (your choice of white or black "NSX-" with red "R"): $12
Seibon Engine Cover: $430 Seibon stock (Unsure of the fitment, the previous ones sold need slight modifications)
Seibon NSX-R style CF hood: $585 Out of stock, once Seibon get them I will start a group buy

Best is to ship everything at once to save shipping, but it's hard because most items get sold out immediately. I've placed an order for 50x NSX-R spoilers early this year and I've only receive about half of it. If you are a shop and is looking for more than just one of each items, I can offer additional discounts. Other than that, the prices above is what we're offering as of today.

I don't need any stock parts, other than maybe a stock good condition front lip for a 91-01 (prefer local). I do have a few Carbon front lips in stock if you're interested. Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

What type of slight modifications will the Seibon CF engine cover need and do you have any pics of the Seibon TT style trunk installed?

Back