• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Seibon Carbon NSX-R wing, Rear lower valance, Engine mesh cover, & Front fenders

What type of slight modifications will the Seibon CF engine cover need and do you have any pics of the Seibon TT style trunk installed?

I am sorry, I don't. I search on Google with no luck. I've seen it here on Prime before. I believe a few turbo guys used it with the intercooler mounted in the trunk.

As far as the engine cover, the mounting holes are slightly off. I've been told they were corrected, but I can't confirm until somebody who actually install the latest batch of engine covers. 2 were sold within a month, but wasn't sold by me. Any Prime members purchased them recently?

Hi, do you still have the NsX-r wing and 02 valence available? Please let me know total price shipped to 95757.

The wing is $400 (I currently have about 7 guys on back order as of today) and I have one valance left. It's $365. Shipping is around $115-$135 for both. If you have any friend that is coming to LA/OC I can meet with them to save shipping.

Mark, that's plastidip with glossifier on the sides

I see. Thanks Teej!

Mark @ PRIDE

I'm interested in the rear valence. How much will I be saving on shipping if i was to wait for the two to ship at the same time? Or would I be better off to buy the valence now and get the spoiler later when it's in stock? Can you give me pricing on the NSX- r spoiler and rims decal.

I'm interested in the rear valence. How much will I be saving on shipping if i was to wait for the two to ship at the same time? Or would I be better off to buy the valence now and get the spoiler later when it's in stock? Can you give me pricing on the NSX- r spoiler and rims decal.

If you purchase both items, the spoiler will fit in the valance box. No additional shipping for the spoiler if shipped together. But, currently I have 8 guys on back order for the spoilers. If you want the valance, I can hold it with a payment and just a $20 deposit for the spoiler.

Seibon NSX-R style spoiler: $400
Seibon Rear lower valance: $365
NSX-R style wheel decals: $15 for 4

I also have a front lip in stock if anybody is interested for the 91-01. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
With some minor mods I was able to mount a diffuser to my seibon valance.

33A1A919-0805-4FFD-A520-3A4A172A6BCC-42696-00004F7B3E7F5B14.jpg

^Which diffuser is that, and what sort of mods? I have a deposit down on the same Valance and plan to go Difflow. I'll make it work either way, just curious how you went about it.

Yeah - that's right - had the deposit on the parts BEFORE I even bought the car. Got it home and absolutely love it!

Needs Moar Carbon!
1011691_677580938934744_945582726_n.jpg

Hi Mark, just got my rear valance in. Thanks for the awesome packaging. Does anyone have an updated how-to on this installation? Search button was used but the valance now seems to be different from a couple of years back.

What mods did you guys have to do to make the Difflow Diffuser work? Just curious as I plan on going that route too.

What mods did you guys have to do to make the Difflow Diffuser work? Just curious as I plan on going that route too.

I ordered my diffuser with no holes drilled in the back. I modified the valance by cutting a small portion so the bumper "fangs" can still hang down. I also added 2 L- shaped aluminum pieces on the inside on the flat portion of the valance as well as high heat expanding foam to straighten/strengthen it. After that I JB welded another aluminum piece in the middle for diffuser support. After getting the diffuser I drilled holes to mount it to the "fangs" as well as the aluminum L-piece. Diffuser is very solid and it helps to support the bottom portion of the valance from catching any wind and flexing.

Thank you both for your input and responses. I'm patiently awaiting a PM or email from Mark saying he's ready to receive full payment for the Spoiler and Valance. Once I get the Difflow Diffuser (post acquiring the carbon bits), I'll make sure to take several pictures when I install it as to help others interested in doing the same.

.... Maybe I'll just swing in and pick one up on my way back from WA in a couple weeks... We'll see how much money the wife blows on our vacation, lol.

Thank you Mark again. Great transaction once again from him. Everything came packaged very well and made it safely.

Do not hesitate to buy from him :smile:

Back