• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sent in deposit! Picking up 95 NSX-T on Thursday 7/10/03

I found a 1 owner 95 NSX-T with 27K miles. I sent in a deposit today and am going to pick it up on Thursday if it passes inspection. It's like Christmas in July!

Congratulations Dennis!

I feel the same way you do, still, even after 10 weeks of ownership... :D

Congrats, I too went from the Porsche Pete's Boxter Board to NSX Prime, and there is no turning back.... You'll love it!!!
Aaron:p

I'm happy to see your dilligence and desire have met with a car you're happy with.Come out to pocono 7/19-20th,I'll be on the north course with pda.Also join nsxca and join us for NE EVENTS.Don't forget kid's day at the glen 7/23,see our ne forum.

I joined NSXCA via PayPal

I will send in the completed PDF tomorrow. I have a bunch buddies I hang around with that are fellow car nuts. Started out all Boxster drivers who met on PPBB. We call ourselves the Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies, and I even got Kevin Buckler from The Racers Group Porsche GT3 RS to put our sticker on the hood of his race car at Le Mans this year. We are from as far North as NYC and as far South as Virginia. We usually meet up somewhere along the Maryland Eastern Shore for crabs on weekends, thus the name. Anyway, there will be more than Boxsters on some of the runs from now on. Any runs to Boston would have to be overnighters for me. I would love to come to The Glen (one of my favorite places) that weekend. Let me see what I can work out.

respects,
dennis in se pa

Congrats Dennis...you're going to love your new NSX.

I'll have to tell Rick (Jannett) next time I see him on one of our rides.

Mike
Nashville, Tennessee
'02 Boxster S
'91 NSX

Mike O, I've been thinking

We ought to do an overnighter to Nashville. Maybe a 2 night stay. We would need "door mark" friendly parking for PORSCHES and NSX's etc. And we should pick a time when the good old country boys are there. What do you think?

Congratulations and Welcome!

I have been following your quest for the X for a while. Did you finally sell the Porsche?
Also, loved the collection of pictures of your car club. Will you still be a member? :D

Dennis,

Let me know if/when you want to come down sometime. I'll get a few of my car buddies together and we'll plan a nice all day drive out in the country (perhaps down the Natchez Trace and some side roads), followed by a dinner and drinks.

I'm sure you already know two of my good friends, Rick Jannett and Jeff Bankston (Ocean Jade Boxster with the Antera 309 wheels) from the Blue Ridge Boxster Summitt, and I'll invite them as well as a few of my other friends.

Thanks to all

Eric5273, AaronR and Autophile - Thanks.
DocJohn - hope to see you soon.
Mike O - see you in Nashville one of these days.
Bucky - trading the Boxster for the NSX, still have my 87 911 cab for sale.
And a special thanks to Peter Mills who went to check the car out for me on Monday, but it was not there. He is going back on Wednesday, and if all is well I will pick the car up on Thursday.
And yes I will still belong to my current car club. It isn't really a club at all. Just a bunch of guys who like to drive and eat crab meat! :)

No- should be picking it up today.

According to the people at Hunting Ridge Motors the wheels are being refinished and the car will not be ready until today. I will be checking it out at 2:00 PM in Port Chester, NY. If it suits I will bring it home. More later... :)

IT'S HERE! :)

My "new to me" 95 NSX, 1 owner, 27K miles is here. Red/Tan. Seems like brand new.

My New NSX Slide Show

Peter Mills went out of his way to come look at the car. He gave it the OK, and it looked fine to me so I brought it home. I spent around 4 hours in the car today in test drives and bringing it home. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Thanks to all for your help.

FWIW it was purchased from Hunting Ridge Motors in Port Chester, NY.

congrats, great color combo. One minor thing, if its legal, i would lose the front license plate. The NSX or most sports cars for that matter look so much better without the front plate.

nice car!Pete was a good choice to inspect the car,and he's a good sport at that.:cool: If your tires are not nsx specific,once you use up the current shoes replace with oem.If interrested you can search that topic.

YUP! I live in PA, the front plate is coming off tomorrow. In the PORSCHE world we have things called "Bumper Plugs" to fill the holes. Is there such a thing for NSXes? If the holes are the same size I have this covered.

The stock NSX front license plate bracket attaches using screws that screw in upward, underneath the bumper. When you remove the license plate bracket, no holes are visible, so there is no need for bumper plugs.

Congrats on the "new car". I too have a 95 red NSX-T, but mine has a black interior. Its good to have more NSX'ers in the general area (I am just over the bridge from Philly). Good luck!

Sure, when is the next run? Where in Maryland do you go? I have flown to the Bay Bridge Airport a few times with a cousin, just for crabs. Its only a 30 minute flight from the local general avaition field near here. I would love to go, work and weather depending.

Could be. There was an old mansion that was converted into a nice place to eat less than a mile away. There was a phone at the airport that you would use to call them. They would then send a car over to pick you up. Very nice people, and the bisque was killer.

Hey Dennis. Congrats! I hope it treats you well and puts a smile on your face for many years to come. We should get together for breakfast some weekend. I'm just in Lancaster; about 40 minutes or so.

Best regards,
Mike Clemens

Back