• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shinkansen tickets

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
After everyone went through the exit gate at Shinagawa station the agent stamped all our train tickets and gave them back. As one of the last people through I ended up with a big stack, since most people had just handed over their tickets and kept going. The tickets say "NSX Fiesta" on them and have a cool shinkansen logo stamp so I thought some folks might like to get one. If you would like a ticket, email me your name and mailing address. Fiesta attendees only please!

Bob I just came to this thread to post an update and saw your note... You didn't follow instructions and send an email!!! I already mailed all the tickets I had. Sorry.

Anyway this is the update I came here to post:

I'm out of tickets now. I emailed the other person I know had a bunch to see if he kept them and can send me some to redistribute.

Oops - my bad. I just figured you would have seen post and you had my address from prior emails so I thought I would spare your inbox getting another incoming.

Too much attention being paid to getting photos to you..........:wink:

I just saw this thread. They gave me a stack as well as I was the last person in the line departing the Shinkansen. I believe I have five. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like one - include your name and address. Bob, I already saved one for you, but I'm going to lose it just for you ;)

update 12/7: all the tickets have been given away.

-- Chris

Last edited:
Bob, If you don't get one, please let me know. You can have mine when it comes in the mail. That's the least I can offer you for all the help getting me on this trip.

Bob, If you don't get one, please let me know. You can have mine when it comes in the mail. That's the least I can offer you for all the help getting me on this trip.

Thanks Rich but Chris managed to find his way off of the skidpad and I just received my tickets from him.

Thanks Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back