• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

should i replace all 4, or just the 2 rear?

Rear passenger tire is flat. Assuming they won't patch it, is it really necessary to get all 4 tires? I have stock 2000 wheels (16/17). right now they have the OEM tires, and the fronts seem like there's a fair amt of tread left after 10,000 miles.. Not looking to be super cheap, but i won't wast an extra $4-600 if i don't hve too...

thanks any opinions..

peiserg said:
Rear passenger tire is flat. Assuming they won't patch it, is it really necessary to get all 4 tires? I have stock 2000 wheels (16/17). right now they have the OEM tires, and the fronts seem like there's a fair amt of tread left after 10,000 miles.. Not looking to be super cheap, but i won't wast an extra $4-600 if i don't hve too...

thanks any opinions..

I think the fronts usually last twice as long as the rears. Seems like I always buy 2 rears only every other time.

If you're replacing the damaged tire with the same make and model, so it matches the other tires on the car, there's no need to replace any of the other three tires, IMO.

Back