• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sightings west LA

Silver with comptech plates in West Wood. Long Beach blue 04-05 off of Washington BL. twice in 2 days, Red 91-93 Culver City, silver 04-05 Venice-Culver City.

Sun is out and the NSX's are out!!!

Why doesn't anyone ever see me?:smile:

Nobody seems to see me anymore either....I need to start driving my NSX somewhere other than between work and home and at times other than the ungodly hours of the night that I have been leaving the office :mad:

I know! Nobody sees me either. And I've done several trips between LA and SD recently and all around the Southland. Bah! Maybe my new HIDs are just blinding people. haha!

I guess if we still had the monthly Thursday night meetings in Santa Monica, we all see each other. What ever happened to those get togethers?

NSXCELERATE said:
saw a red with black wheels heading down Robertson today also a silver one forgot exactly where
And none of these were me, Eric or Vince:biggrin:

Today, I saw a black w/ ivory interior, stock exhaust, and chrome 15/16 wheels on Fairfax, right on Rodeo, then left on La Cienega.

A few minutes later, I saw a white NSX on Overland. The Westside is nice. :biggrin:

This weekend I am parked a few blocks from Overland and rarely see an NSX in this neihborhood, though I have seen occasionaly one in Westwood and Rodeo. It must be the neighborhood :wink:

Saw a red NSX w/ red roof on 1-5 South on my way to San Diego - Saturday arround noon. It's always a sight to see another NSX on the road!:smile:

i saw a black 95-2001 targa with a female driver down in laguna beach sunday at around 3:30 pm :biggrin:

Back