• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

That was me how did she look, befor the raffle i want to keep it under 1,000 it's only got 980 miles on it now...................bill

Your car was moving way too fast for me to get a good look - just a big red blur. You must have been testing out the CTSC. :tongue: Car sounded great though. :D

Saw a gentleman in a black 91-01, heading south on CA-1 at Tam Junction. We exchanged a smile, as I was heading north.

It's always kind of shocking to see another NSX on the road. NSX is particularly stunning when in motion.

met a lovely family today at in & out over in mccarthy ranch.

the husband came over to talk to us as he saw 3 of us parked and intro'd himself and told us his wife had an nsx as well.

shortly there after his wife came out of in&out and talked to us about the cars as well...

we know you're on the forum some where, so speak up! :)

and welcome to the bay area!

Who was driving on Shannon Road this evening at about 6:45. It was dark, and I could tell what color it was. Do you live in that area? PM me if you do.

Saw a 02+ black NSX on Borregas Ave. at 8:30 this morning heading into a parking lot. I think it was MartinSD. Was that you Martin?

Whose pre 02 red NSX did I see on Hwy 85 southbound this afternoon at about 3:30? I was going northbound on Hwy 85, and saw you on the other side of the freeway as I was existing to the Saratoga exit. I was in my yellow NSX in the exit lane when I saw you in the SB fast lane. Anyone here?

Last edited:
I was going SB on Lawrence Expressway this evening at 5:05 and had to stop under the 280 overpass at the stop light. I was the first car in the right lane. I glanced over to the right, and saw a spa yellow NSX getting ready to go onto the 280 South on-ramp. I couldn't see who was driving due to the guard rail until the yellow NSX got the green light, and crossed the intersection. I said to myself, "I don't believe it, it's Brian (bnesse)". The funny thing is that, I PM bnesse this morning about not seeing him on the road in awhile. Go figured on the timing of my PM to Brian.

Last edited:
Friday, 1/23, 2-3PM, Black NSX turning from Hamilton onto Alma in Palo Alto.

Monday, 1/26, 8:45PM, dark colored 1995-1996 NSX-T with chrome wheels and aftermarket exhaust parked at Bombay Oven in Cupertino.

I saw a lavender-purple NSX exit off the 101 N and turn left onto Lawrence. Must have been on Monday (Jan 27). Haven't seen this one before -- too bad I wasn't in mine or I would have honked.

Tonight (1/30/09), around 6:15pm, red 91 with NSX-r rear wing and NSX-r hood, gold aftermarket wheels and aftermarket exhaust... I was next to you in big suv trying to give you thumbs up... Nice ride!!! Was that a "heads up display" I saw? :smile:

Tonight (1/30/09), around 6:15pm, red 91 with NSX-r rear wing and NSX-r hood, gold aftermarket wheels and aftermarket exhaust... I was next to you in big suv trying to give you thumbs up... Nice ride!!! Was that a "heads up display" I saw? :smile:

That would have been me.Just picked her up today after having a wings west kit installed and my vis hood painted.O and yes that was heads up.

Spotted red 91 with what looked like a nitrous injector in the engine bay at Milpitas with gold rims. Didn't catch your alias though...

I seen a RED pre 02 with after market rims, heading west bound on Geary Blvd this morning (about 7:40 am). Is it anyone here?

Last edited:
Early model, black NSX with the license "NS...SX", heading N. 880 1/2 mile from Bascom exit at 9:10AM. I was in a grey TSX loaner in the on/off ramp. I honked & waved, he honked. :smile:

Who did I see today at about 12:00 noon on 237 west bound? Black pre 02 with license ****564. I turn left on El Camino and you turned right heading toward Mountain View.

Who is the rain warrior driving his pre 95 red NSX with NXS-R spoiler? Saw you at the corner of Java and Crossman making a turn onto Crossman and possibly onto 237 westbound @ 12:15. Plate #NA1XXXNV.

saw a very familiar pre 02 black supercharged nsx with diffuser exhaust ce28's and a bunch of other mods over at rivermark plaza tonight....you were probably eating at red robins? i know ive seen and met you...just can't remember who's car it was...

Saw two NSXes yesterday, Thursday, 26 Feb, 2009.

At around 5:00 pm, I saw a white with black roof going south on Pierce at Lombard, wailing away with its aftermarket exhaust.

Later in the evening, I spotted one parked in the basement of the Sutter/Stockton garage, with a cover on. It had 2002+ wheels.

I was in my BGP '94 with black roof.

Saw two NSXes yesterday, Thursday, 26 Feb, 2009.

At around 5:00 pm, I saw a white with black roof going south on Pierce at Lombard, wailing away with its aftermarket exhaust.

Later in the evening, I spotted one parked in the basement of the Sutter/Stockton garage, with a cover on. It had 2002+ wheels.

I was in my BGP '94 with black roof.

haha that was me on pierce and lombard. taitec exhaust with straight pipes :biggrin:

Back