• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Wow, second time within a week, I saw another NSX while driving mine. Saw Pre 95 Red NSX on Lawrence Expressway & Central Expressway in Suunyvale this morning at about 8:10. I was merging onto Lawrence from the Central, but behind 2 other cars waiting to merge. You were going north on Lawrence. You probably didn't see me, and I lost you by the time I got onto Lawrence. Anyone on Prime?

saw early model red nsx on saturady morning on southbound i-5 license plate said something like LVMYNSX i was in the silver 996tt . Very nice and clean looking
It was me in the Red NSX LVMYNSX. I'm in Escalon it is a 95. I remember you in the 966TT nice ride too.

Unbelievable, 3 NSX sightings all within a week. Dropped off my car at Premier at noon, and on the way back on 880, I saw a pre 95 red NSX going south bound right before 237 at about 12:50 P.M. You were passing the semis in the right lane, I was waving to you from the fast lane in the passenger seat of a yellow Carrera with lightly tinted windows. Don't know if you saw me. Anyone here on Prime?

I don't believe it. I saw another NSX during lunch on Mathilda & 237. A pre 02 white NSX with plates "4KHB150". Anyone on this forum? That makes 4 NSX sightings since last Friday.:smile:

I don't believe it. I saw another NSX during lunch on Mathilda & 237. A pre 02 white NSX with plates "4KHB150". Anyone on this forum? That makes 4 NSX sightings since last Friday.:smile:

You can't believe this, I saw 4 NSX today. :eek: First, I saw two (one brookland Green and one silver/Black) at the intersection of Montaque Expressway and O'Toole Avenue this moring around 9:30 AM. Then I saw another Brookland Green with WW Kit (actually I saw this one on a regular basis) parked right outside Paragon Mechanical at De La Cruz around 1 PM. And lastly, a Red/BlackTop was crusing down 101 North at I-85 around 4pm.

You can't believe this, I saw 4 NSX today. :eek: First, I saw two (one brookland Green and one silver/Black) at the intersection of Montaque Expressway and O'Toole Avenue this moring around 9:30 AM. Then I saw another Brookland Green with WW Kit (actually I saw this one on a regular basis) parked right outside Paragon Mechanical at De La Cruz around 1 PM. And lastly, a Red/BlackTop was crusing down 101 North at I-85 around 4pm.

I call that a hat trick + one.

I saw a red one this morning at about 8:45am, turning on to the n/b I-280 onramp at Edgewood Road in San Carlos. Gone too quick before I could get a decent look...

Today, 12:10PM, Brooklands Green turning from Duane to Lawrence in Sunnyvale.

About 2PM today, saw a Berlina Black NA1 with what looked and sounded like Comptech exhaust and dark tint get onto 680N and get off at the Bolinger Canyon Rd exit. If you're on Prime: I was next to you at a stoplight and was waiting for you to look over at me so I could give you a thumbs up. Nice car.

saw 2 today, a black NA1 parked infront of stevens creeks acura dealership around 9am and red NA1 at the the capitol express way chevron around 6ish.
I drive my nsx all day and all nite and no one ever see me :frown:

12:40PM, today, Page Mill, near El Camino in Palo Alto, White '91-'93.

thats me!! :biggrin:

also any one works at HP in cupernito? I had lunch there and I saw a pix of a black NSX posted on one of the cubicles.

Cool! :biggrin:

I always see NSXs, but they never see me, since I'm usually in one of my daily drivers.

Cool! :biggrin:

I always see NSXs, but they never see me, since I'm usually in one of my daily drivers.

lol i never spotted you in ur nsx's but i have however spotted you once on lawrence in your daily white legend! so you have to retract your comment.

Saw a pre 02 red nsx on 880 north bound we both gave each oher a thumbs up. Right after i passed you i ran into a bull (orange lambo diablo) we both gave each others a thumbs up as well...

turns out that a coworkers brother owns an nsx as well.. anyone related to Dan Sugar?

lol i never spotted you in ur nsx's but i have however spotted you once on lawrence in your daily white legend! so you have to retract your comment.

Sharp eye! :smile:

Sunday 5/27/07 around 1:30pm.

Saw ryan1926 in his super shiney red NSX heading west on 80. Somwhere just before Berkeley. I like the new front lip on your car. :cool:

Lisa and I were leaving a from a party in Oakland heading east on 80. She spotted you a mile away. :biggrin:

Sunday 5/27/07 around 1:30pm.

Saw ryan1926 in his super shiney red NSX heading west on 80. Somwhere just before Berkeley. I like the new front lip on your car. :cool:

Lisa and I were leaving a from a party in Oakland heading east on 80. She spotted you a mile away. :biggrin:

Hmmmmmm......I hope that isn't the case Nalesh since I have been in Pomona since last Thursday (in the Odyssey...the NSX is locked up in the garage). :eek: Did the license plate read "TYMELSS?" If so....uh oh. I also have an OEM lip on the car so I am thinking it was someone else....I hope. :smile:

Not related, but the only one I've seen in person: Last Thursday, coming home from work in Brentwood going home to Sacramento on I-5, I saw a silver Mercedes SLR McLaren heading the opposite way. Big car.

Well, to make this post related, I saw the Yellow with after market wing again pulling out of his neighborhood onto Walerga in Antelope a few nights ago.

On the way back from our memorial day drive a few of us stopped off at hooters in dublin. As we were getting ready to leave we saw a pre 02 red with exhaust and type r wing nsx making a left hand turn heading towards the hwy, we tried to wave/yell but don't think you saw the 4 nsx's parked at hooters, this was around noon time.

Back