• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Slammed on some RZ's...concave goodness

Took me 5 hours including install to get the drop just right. Dropped on Stance AL+.
Advan RZ Hyper Silver (cost an extra 100 per wheel...freakin Mackin)

17x8 +37 Toyo t1R 215/40/17 GTR face
18x10 +35 Toyo riR 275/35/18 GTR face
R40 nechrome lugs

No rubbing. Fitement is perfect. Still need to get an alignment though.

IMG_06561.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

Last edited:
Looking good! Don't you agree that the DF rear valance looks so much better than the OEM one?

I want your wheels =[

I think the DF rear valence looks better as well. The lower portion has a more extended lip comapred to that of the oem one.

Last I heard sales at Mackin have been slow. These wheels should be readily in stock.

The side shots looked good. When I saw the rear angle shots, wow. Those look amazing.

Also, how about some info on that antenna?? :biggrin:

Good job,

The side shots looked good. When I saw the rear angle shots, wow. Those look amazing.

Also, how about some info on that antenna?? :biggrin:

Good job,

Antennae is custom S2000 antennae assembly...need to do some soldering and rear quarter panel shaving.

As for the alignment I have it scheduled for next week.
I think i'm going to run -1.5 and 0 toe front -2.5 and .1 toe in the rear

I say the lower the better.:biggrin: Looks super.

Very nice, I like...my used to be as low as yours but after the weight reduction my is higher now :mad: Need to setup different route to make her lowered again.

what's the clearance for you between the pavement and the bottom of your lower front lip? It looks hella low, but definitely something i like, lol

Antennae is custom S2000 antennae assembly...need to do some soldering and rear quarter panel shaving.

As for the alignment I have it scheduled for next week.
I think i'm going to run -1.5 and 0 toe front -2.5 and .1 toe in the rear
What exactly do you mean "custom"? I really like that antenna.:smile: Thanks.

What exactly do you mean "custom"? I really like that antenna.:smile: Thanks.

So i had to buy the eom s2000 antennae amplifier. Open it up and sodder in an extension wire and extend out the antennae mast. Then you have to file the original antennae hole larger and install everything.

I've lived in SF all my life. I know the roads pretty well and so i know what and where to avoid. To be honest, with a good suspension setup speed bumps and drive ways are not hard to maneuver around. I get over speed bumps no problem...my driveways is super steep and i just slant out of it.

only bad thing is road hazards like a tennis ball. driving through my neighborhood yesterday a tennis ball did not pass under my car

Great picts, thank you for posting. Your car looks great. The Hyper Silver does add quite a bit to the price but the two stage finish looks great. We have these in stock in Bronze with Hyper Silver and Dark Gun incoming if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I've lived in SF all my life. I know the roads pretty well and so i know what and where to avoid. To be honest, with a good suspension setup speed bumps and drive ways are not hard to maneuver around. I get over speed bumps no problem...my driveways is super steep and i just slant out of it.

only bad thing is road hazards like a tennis ball. driving through my neighborhood yesterday a tennis ball did not pass under my car

That's what's so hard to have even when the car is lowered or not. Just the obstacles we have to avoid in order to get from one place to another in our NSX just makes it that more difficult. BUT NONETHELESS, it's nice to have with the way it looks and sits.

:eek:Looks so nice dropped. A question did you tint your tailights and rear reflectors? If so how dark is it tinted? And where did you get it done as I would like the same..

:eek:Looks so nice dropped. A question did you tint your tailights and rear reflectors? If so how dark is it tinted? And where did you get it done as I would like the same..

J D M :cool:

So you don't tint them? Do you have to buy all the JDM lights with the tint done allready:confused:

no need for tinting. it's already tinted at least darker than the usdm spec. and when you do purchase a jdm taillight or the whole set it comes tinted (darker) than what we all have here in the US. i believe if you check the for sale section of the forums you might be able to find some or i believe SOS (www.scienceofspeed.com) has 'em. not sure, but check it out nonetheless.

Back