• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So-Cal dance club recommendations....

Looking for a classy place that plays current hits along w/ old school funk/r&b. Good size dance floor. Crowd age preferred is 30's +. No hip hop thug element please. Do they still have the "Century Club" in Century City ?

Orange county or Los Angles?

Most happening clubs play hip hop and attract a middle 20's crowd.

I notice the nicer clubs usually vary age between 23-35.

Mike,

Either check out balboa island or huntington beach on main street. Theres a ton of bars and clubs around the area.

XO-NSX- You might want to watch your language....this isn't honda-tech or club rsx. I understand what your saying, but this site is also surfed by young children of the many NSX owners here. I agree with you about Century Club though, it was poppin back in the days.

Last edited:
Mike,

Either check out balboa island or huntington beach on main street. Theres a ton of bars and clubs around the area.

XO-NSX- You might want to watch your language....this isn't honda-tech or club rsx. I understand what your saying, but this site is also surfed by young children of the many NSX owners here. I agree with you about Century Club though, it was poppin back in the days.

Sorry about the language. Totally understandable and has been adjusted.

I just went to BLVD3 last week and it was a pretty nice club age is mid 20's and up. But just make sure u dont get ur picture taken or it will be on roselist !! which is a site people talk crap about other peoples pictures at the clubs.:biggrin:

Looking for a classy place that plays current hits along w/ old school funk/r&b. Good size dance floor. Crowd age preferred is 30's +. No hip hop thug element please. Do they still have the "Century Club" in Century City ?

Check out the HEAT/ Lounge club by Disneyland area (on Harbor).
Prepare for the wait (2 hrs), but if you opt for a private section/room & bottles, you can get in right away. I had a great time when I was there the last time.

DP

Check out the HEAT/ Lounge club by Disneyland area (on Harbor).
Prepare for the wait (2 hrs), but if you opt for a private section/room & bottles, you can get in right away. I had a great time when I was there the last time.

DP
no offense but just talking clubs in general... i have no idea how i ever waited this long or ever paid this damn much back in the day :eek: when as soon as they turned on the lights for everyone to get the f-out all the women looked like toe-jam on the count that my buzz would fade by 1am because I was broke from the first 3 rounds I already bought everyone.

Last edited:
Back