• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Sad! 2008 Mugen Civic Striped at dealership's parking lot!

WOW, what a shame:frown: Really doesnt look that bad, but who want's such a collectable car, with such a tainted history:frown:

lol...saves you the trouble of having it stripped when you bring it home.

Seriously..I owned a GS-R...talk about driving around with a target on you.

These theives deserve more than karma, they deserve to go to HELL!

I jujst wanted to see if the parts would fit on my NSX!!! Sheesh... I'll return em' :mad:

What was the dealership thinking when they left it outside? These cars are already stolen left and right. Now they come out with a Mugen edition and they're only making 1,000 of them. What did they think would happen? It's not a matter of if this car will be stolen, but when.

I'd love to own a car like this, but I'd be scared to death to ever take it out. More so than an NSX.

Seriously..I owned a GS-R...talk about driving around with a target on you.

I've had my GS-R since 97 have just in the past 6 mos had it 'broken' into twice for my radio. They didn't break glass because like a dumba$$ left the door unlocked.
I know have stock in it again and don't plan on putting anything in again.

What was the dealership thinking when they left it outside? These cars are already stolen left and right. Now they come out with a Mugen edition and they're only making 1,000 of them. What did they think would happen? It's not a matter of if this car will be stolen, but when.

I'd love to own a car like this, but I'd be scared to death to ever take it out. More so than an NSX.

Talk about not using your head, We specialize in Sport Compact Cars and keep them all locked up in a warehouse. Sure as hell beats pulling them in and out every night:biggrin:

Anyone think it could have been an inside job? Someone that works there tipping of friends that it will be sitting outside.

Anyone think it could have been an inside job? Someone that works there tipping of friends that it will be sitting outside.

The fact that they have BEFORE and AFTER theft photos of the exact same car has to be more than just a coincidence.

The fact that they have BEFORE and AFTER theft photos of the exact same car has to be more than just a coincidence.

Don't be silly. It's a car dealership. They commonly take pictures to advertise their stock. It's easy to take pictures after the fact. :rolleyes:

Don't be silly. It's a car dealership. They commonly take pictures to advertise their stock. It's easy to take pictures after the fact. :rolleyes:

Well, the pictures on autoblog do not look like dealership stock pictures...they are individual pictures. I do not think that is silly....I think it is worth considering. :rolleyes:

+1

Back