• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So sad to see this done to an NSX

77369689_3.jpg

The car is for sale online here:
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/8/9/77369689.htm

Would anyone know why they couldn't issue a title for 3 years?

-Tony

Wow, that car is rough. It looks like a rebuild from a bad wreck and not a very good one at that, most of the interior pieces are ruined and the center console if from a ivory interior while the door panels are from a blck interior. No air bags = bad front end damage, and most likely frame damaged. I would say 19k is not a deal.

Dave

FL is where you can launder a salvage title.

The impound can be presumed for missing or mis-matched VINs. Which means that a major portion of the car was replaced---that contained a VIN [either hidden, secondary or public]-- or a VIN was removed. Guess: front clip of the car was replaced or the public VIN is gone.

WA state issued a state VIN. Have no idea abou the "three years", but if WA issued a vin then ownership can be verified and transferred.

The rust on the inside means bad things to me...

Might make a great track rat.

drew

satan_srv has already posted the link to when this car was first posted on here. I've already done the research and found out the history on both of the cars from the first post. It's pretty amazing what people have done to the cars.

Back