• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So um, this happened this past weekend.

So I bit the bullet and decided to add another vehicle to my collection. I purchased parts for it last year, knowing that I would eventually get one. However, it happened much sooner than I expected, since I was going to wait until summer time. My plan was to find one on the West Coast (California / Oregon / Washington State) and drive cross country back to the East Coast, just like how I did it when I purchased my NSX in 2013. I just envisioned myself driving down the PCH 1 from San Fran to Huntington Beach or going up Pikes Peak in Colorado, but not in an NSX.

Anyways, here it is! It was almost a local buy, 3 hours South from me. It was a nice 3 hour drive back, and a fun one, going through the curvy roads along the mountains in Virginia.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• i-cx9ZKtK-L.jpg
    i-cx9ZKtK-L.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 379
  • i-p8jn6wr-L.jpg
    i-p8jn6wr-L.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 384
  • i-R4f7Fjd-L.jpg
    i-R4f7Fjd-L.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 381
  • i-VTVcwF4-L.jpg
    i-VTVcwF4-L.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 381
So jealous, beyond love those cars. Did you buy it from that place in Virginia? They seem to have a nice operation. I should pull the trigger on one before its too late.

Thank you! It just past 50km, 31,068 miles. Yes, I purchased it from Driver Motorsports in Lynchburg, VA. There is another place called Japanese Classics in Richmond that also does a good job picking and importing them.

Well done bud! Got mines a few months back....she's a 89 and lovin it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 468
I love it! The way it handles like it's on rails and the twin turbos kicking in are a dream. Also the RHD driving experience is totally different. I feel like I am in Japan every time I drive it.

Looks very clean.

What are your first impressions?

- - - Updated - - -

That is super clean! NSX and R32 GTR = :biggrin::biggrin: It's kind of hard to pick which one to drive on a nice, warm, sunny day!

Well done bud! Got mines a few months back....she's a 89 and lovin it!

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Haha yeah. Every time I do see an NSX, I am not in my NSX. And when I am in the NSX, I have others who wave and say they have an NSX too.

I also rarely go to car meets. I'll surely go to some this year. Do you guys go to Cars and Coffee?

Springfield VA, eh? Strange I haven't seen you around yet!

Added some new parts. More coming soon ... and some photos from this weekend in the woods of Virginia:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8006-X3.jpg
    IMG_8006-X3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8030-X3.jpg
    IMG_8030-X3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8047-X3.jpg
    IMG_8047-X3.jpg