• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal (LA) HugaBuga Window Fix-It Day

MAJOR MAJOR PROPS to Hugo, Reagen, Jon and Tim for the help and hospitality. My windows are much much happier now. Hugo spent the entire day with us and made sure things were done right. It was great seeing everyone and meeting some new faces. It was an awesome day!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:
Just got home from the install party and after party party. :D Big thanks to RYU for hosting, and to Hugabugga for graciously hanging out all day and helping everyone with the installation of the window kit; even after a long trip to SoCal just hours earlier.

Thanks to all who showed up, the day was a long but good one. :)

Hugo obrigado para suportar um longo dia conosco. Melhores desejos com sua viagem planejada.

Thank you all for patience and help.
Pablo

A BIG thanks to Hugo, Reagen, Jon and Tim for organizing and hosting this wonderful event. Everyone was so nice and helpful which made for a fun day. My windows now have a bit of youthfulness to them and I no longer have to worry about “slow rolling windows”!

Sorry I couldn’t go for dinner afterwards… I had a long drive home and have been fighting a cold for the past couple of days (besides, Steve said I wasn’t invited! LOL :biggrin:)

On a side note, I think you guys convinced me to attend NSXPO this year so I’ll probably be signing up for Steve’s big caravan up there (waiting for the “that’s what she said” statement :biggrin:. LOL)

-Steve

A BIG thanks to Hugo, Reagen, Jon and Tim for organizing and hosting this wonderful event. Everyone was so nice and helpful which made for a fun day. My windows now have a bit of youthfulness to them and I no longer have to worry about “slow rolling windows”!

Sorry I couldn’t go for dinner afterwards… I had a long drive home and have been fighting a cold for the past couple of days (besides, Steve said I wasn’t invited! LOL :biggrin:)

On a side note, I think you guys convinced me to attend NSXPO this year so I’ll probably be signing up for Steve’s big caravan up there (waiting for the “that’s what she said” statement :biggrin:. LOL)

-Steve

Damn straight :)

and jeez, I can't even count how many times that comment was made yesterday lol.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Had a great time hanging out with everyone. BIG thanks to Regan for hosting the event....and SPECIAL thanks to Jon, Ethan, Eric and Robert for helping me out with my windows...

Hugo... Thanks again for all your help...you're the best!!!

Steve looks like the girl at the bar wearing green had a big crush on you...or it's the way around? :biggrin:

Pablo, Rob & Gram so glad to see you FI guys again:wink:

Big Thx to Hugo, Jon, & Regan for supporting the HugoBuga-Window group session. It was awesome to see everyone there "driven" to have a fast window:smile:
My NA car 'maybe' slower than Pablo's Autorotor SC by a 'little' bit but my window is faster than his at 3.5 sec UP and 3.0 sec down on BOTH sides!:eek:....gotta be fast in something right?

Thanks for the dinner and the ride ;)
fuck yeah :) :)
thanks again Regan

That was funny situation...:wink:

Big Thx to Hugo, Jon, & Regan for supporting the HugoBuga-Window group session. It was awesome to see everyone there "driven" to have a fast window:smile:
My NA car 'maybe' slower than Pablo's Autorotor SC by a 'little' bit but my window is faster than his at 3.5 sec UP and 3.0 sec down on BOTH sides!:eek:....gotta be fast in something right?

LOL, I kneel before Sire Tim...:tongue:

Thanks to Hugo, Regan, and everyone else. Wish I could have stayed for more than just the few minutes I did to pick up the parts. Looked like you guys were having a good time! I counted 10 NSX's when I was there.

BTW, who had the white car with all the Type R goodies on it?

Last edited:
This is the first time since Fri night i've had a chance to log in! Been a crazy but very fun and productive weekend. Thanks everyone for making it such a great day. Thanks to Pablo for letting me drive that silky smooth beast --> I hate you man! You've ruined my new hobby which was to save money. The window fix was challenging and i'm glad I didn't attempt it alone. I had all you guys to help share in the... (fun?) hahaha. Sorry about the slightly crooked drill bit (which is what she said).

Thanks to everyone who came out and especially thanks to the folks who assisted even though they didn't have to (ahem.. Hugo, Jon or is it "John" --> the jig was key!, and Robert --> get that turbo dialed in man.. i can't wait!).

I'm pretty bummed I wasn't able to join in the after party. Bittersweet for sure!

Btw, since I consider you guys my friends so it's Regan not Reagan and it's pronounced Reegan not ReAgan. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Regan, thanks for allowing me to come even though I did not need the window fix. You are a great host. Being a newbee it was great meeting Hugo, Jon, Eric, Nathan, Pablo, Robert, Eddie(Go Lakers), Steve, Steve,and Steve(I think there were 3 of you there) and everyone else who's names I can not remember. It was a great time. Hope to go to more events in the future.

Les

Regan, thanks for allowing me to come even though I did not need the window fix. You are a great host. Being a newbee it was great meeting Hugo, Jon, Eric, Nathan, Pablo, Robert, Eddie(Go Lakers), Steve, Steve,and Steve(I think there were 3 of you there) and everyone else who's names I can not remember. It was a great time. Hope to go to more events in the future.

Les
no problem. i just provided the venue and will take little kudos. credit goes to the awesome NSX community i'm sure you will grow to enjoy being a part of.

Glad you're part of the community now Les. If you can, try to make the Aug 29th drive. I started a thread for it.

Les

BTW, who had the white car with all the Type R goodies on it?

My memory has been affect due to over exposure to UV rays, but if I can recall...there were only 2 white NSX there. Mine and Tim's (parked in the front left side next to the garage).

Just wanted to also say it was a pleasure to meet the new guys and hugo of course. Also ethan for bringing the side markers there....even though I did not plan on getting anything....:cool:

Thanks to regan for hosting the meet and of course thanks to Jon K and Hugo for assisting with everyone else with the installs.

I had fun just watching you guys and thanks to stephen for providing the pizzas.

The kit really does make a difference and I can't wait to get mine put on.

The kit really does make a difference and I can't wait to get mine put on.

Hey Eddy

Maybe we can get together one day and put them in both our cars. I swamped for the next few weeks but maybe in September or October?

I was thinking a sequel would be a good idea.
Sounds like a great idea Bradley!

HugaBuga Window Fix-It Day part 2 sometime in the future in a place to be determined.

1. ediddynsx
2. SoCalDude
3. Malibu Rapper

Back