• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some pics from my Umbrella/Ravi install...

Sorry it took so long:frown Ravi is the man, best CF parts Ive ever purchased, hands down and a super cool kat:wink:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    IMG_0429.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 467
I like :biggrin:

Mike,
Looks great,.... except for the bezel. Change out that bezel to a Carbon fiber with the ashtray delete and recess those gauges. Then perfect, just giving you a hard time because it looks sooo good.
Tim

looks good. Looks like your running out of things to mod. :D

Im done:rolleyes:PS..Is that your hound in your avatar? If so, mind telling me what breeder it's from. Im looking into getting one:wink:Your local and Im looking for a puppy:biggrin:

Im done:rolleyes:PS..Is that your hound in your avatar? If so, mind telling me what breeder it's from. Im looking into getting one:wink:Your local and Im looking for a puppy:biggrin:

chocolate lab. Unfortunately he has bilateral hip dysplasia so i would not consider breeding him. Found out a little too late but i wouldnt give him up for anything. Hes a little guy ~84lbs and 20months old.
Labs will be your ultimate companion whether it be chocolate, black or yellow.
img049.jpg

I think bad hips are common on labs/retrievers. Ive been on dog website's all day, im just not sure what to get. Anyways...how bout that CF?:biggrin:What's next RAVI?:confused::biggrin:

I think bad hips are common on labs/retrievers. Ive been on dog website's all day, im just not sure what to get. Anyways...how bout that CF?:biggrin:What's next RAVI?:confused::biggrin:

We will be fabricating CF replacement hip sockets for Labs and Pits with polymer/organic gelatin interior pivot surfaces.

LOL

Well guys what would you buy if I made it? Please only the stuff you would actually buy now and not just say you will and then back out once parts are completed:smile:

And I absolutely will not be making CF seat switch covers.

Thanks

Ravi

Please only the stuff you would actually buy now and not just say you will and then back out once parts are completed:smile:

Ravi

Your not talking to me I hope?:biggrin: Sunvisors?:biggrin: Or a center armrest you can keep with the NSX logo still intact? Would that even be comfortable or a waste?:confused:

Your not talking to me I hope?:biggrin: Sunvisors?:biggrin: Or a center armrest you can keep with the NSX logo still intact? Would that even be comfortable or a waste?:confused:

Just a general statement not directed towards any specific person.

The armrest we make does keep the nsx emblem, it mounts flush just like factory.

Here is the link:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...t_id-1491/nsx_cf_laminate_center_armrest.html

The sunvisor set we can do no problem

Rav

Ouch, but if your going to play like that...I'll bite. Give me the armrest brotha.:biggrin: Call me tommorow if you have a sec.

I have the armrest. It's pretty awesome. Stands out when you look in the car and I love it.

Ravi, I think I'll take a glove box door... So you just swap the lock out from the one in the car?

Last edited:
Back