• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery GT NSX Photoshoot

^^ I sold those awhile ago. They where a 19/20 set-up, I couldn't turn my wheel at full lock, so I wouldn't recommend that size anyways. If your looking for a 5-spoke wheel like that I can point you in the right direction through pm ;)

- - - Updated - - -

un- released photo ... I love this shot!! enjoy =)

774180_523077904391220_89668043_o_zps4014db13.jpg

Awesome. How much wider is front and rear fenders ? 40mm and 50mm ? What's specs on the wheels/tyres ?
Hows the engine holding up ? you went ITB yes ?

Looks Beastly!... How much power underneath?

Awesome. How much wider is front and rear fenders ? 40mm and 50mm ? What's specs on the wheels/tyres ?
Hows the engine holding up ? you went ITB yes ?

the front was 45mm and the rear was 75mm, this kit is crazy wide. It really looks like a JGTC super car on the freeway, very intimidating!

FR 18X9.5 -15 225/35/18 Yokohama s-drive

RR 19X12 -15 315/25/19 ^^

Engine is great! Just insanely loud! ( in a good way ) , I plan on doing another one in the future. But I want the 3.2 for this set-up.

Looks Beastly!... How much power underneath?

about 305-310whp ( this was with stock cams fyi )

Wow, can you buy the defuser from the red car? It makes the rear of the car complete as it ties the odd looking double boxes on the sides into the air space below them. The carbon strip the red car has under the door does a great job of tieing in the front and rear body work. I am not a fan of the dive planes but other than the that the car looks very exotic. The lack of a snorkel also makes the car look lower than yours.

Great job making the car your own! It is hard to please NSX Prime with a WB car as 4/5 people on here are against changing out factory wheels. I love the color, what is it?

F%$k me, the rear is fugly on the red car. Kudos to the Options for accepting -ve critique like a boss, hopefully Timpo is the same...:eek:)

oh yea, somebody complained about rear diffuser, so here's the Sorcery rear diffuser
p1.jpg

Here's the Route KS diffuser
p2.jpg

Now installing Sorcery diffuser
p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p7.jpg

Had to use the Sorcery F1 exhaust...as you can see above, it's super loud so it has a motorcycle decibel killer installed
p6.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

p4.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

Can you guys rake the leaves from my lawn after the race? Just kidding. These cars are super modified and beautiful in their own way. I really love the side profile. But busy, busy, busy they look. More scoops than Raisin Bran.

Do you have a video of the F1 exhaust? I'm curious how it sounds at idle, take off, and full throttle :)

Hummmm. I kinda like the Route KS diffuser than the Sorcery.
The square diffuser seems to flow with the wide body that you have on your car.
Sharp edges.

Your car looks perfect. No need to change anything in my opinion.

Last edited:
oh yea, somebody complained about rear diffuser, so here's the Sorcery rear diffuser
p1.jpg

Here's the Route KS diffuser
p2.jpg

Now installing Sorcery diffuser
p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p7.jpg

Had to use the Sorcery F1 exhaust...as you can see above, it's super loud so it has a motorcycle decibel killer installed
p6.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

p4.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

Hi Timpo! What are the specs on the wheels? Is that your car?!!

Back