• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS Endura Lite Exhaust: Any feedback on it?

I searched a bit and haven't seen much. I have a ARC Ti and an ARK DT-S. The DTS is too loud and the Ti is bent a bit and I also don't like the styling. I do really like the sound of the Ti but I cannot see an efficient way to straighten and shorten the pipes.

I am looking for a medium exhaust sound with no drone. The Ti is perfect, no drone and quiet unless I stop on it, which it then rightfully growls loudly. Perfection.

I see the SOS Endura Lite and am wondering. The one video I have seen look like it has a low starting growl but then cleans up pretty nice. I also like the pipe style. No too obnoxious but serious.

....just an inquiry....

IMO go for a pride v1 or v2. Almost no drone and an amazing sound. Mark is awesome to work with too.

I almost picked one of those up recently. They are relatively inexpensive too. I would like to hear one in person. The videos sounded a bit loud but that is defiantly an option (the construction looks really cool too).

I have the pride and Cantrell/endura lite/SOS exhaust. both good exhaust. EXCELLENT exhaust with test pipes! Pride v2 is loud, endura has a great sound but not as loud. different exhaust. NO FITMENT ISSUES with the endura light. i have a 2000 and the pride fit ok with some adjustments. both are great and great customer service from both.

I've not heard a Pride v2 in person, but I have a Cantrell (same as SOS Endura Lite, so I've read) on mine and the sound is fantastic. It has a Porsche-like howl to the v2's flat-plane V8 sound.

I personally have the Endura lite exhaust right now. Sounds great, not too loud at idle, but @ WOT its a nice deep throaty tone. I actually am selling mine since I went with the taitec JGTC center exit exhaust to fit my taitec rear diffuser.

I personally have the Endura lite exhaust right now. Sounds great, not too loud at idle, but @ WOT its a nice deep throaty tone. I actually am selling mine since I went with the taitec JGTC center exit exhaust to fit my taitec rear diffuser.

Do you have any drone in the cabin at 65-70 mph? Any pics or vids of it?...I might be very interested....I would like something smooth and deep, but not drone on highway...PM if you think it fits the bill....

Do you have any drone in the cabin at 65-70 mph? Any pics or vids of it?...I might be very interested....I would like something smooth and deep, but not drone on highway...PM if you think it fits the bill....

Hi
I have the SOS Endura lite on my NSX(1995) with 2005 headers . And as everybody has said the sound is Fantastic BUT it definitely DRONE'S between 2000 and 2500rpm.

Correct me if I am wrong bit test pipes replace the Cats right? I am not willing to go that route. I would love the sound but would feel guilty (and managing emissions would be a pain).

Go with the Pride exhaust best bang for the buck. Sound of it is unbeatable. Very impressive exhaust system! I am thinking about getting it again myself. I had the Pride V1 dual in the pass but end up sold it to return the car back to stock mod to sell but now decided to keep the NSX. Stock exhaust is just too quite. I don't know when I will get it but for sure I will :wink:

I am hesitant to get another exhaust and still be unhappy. I found someone that is going to try and fix my ARC Ti. It's a bit risky as I may scrap it but I think it's worth it since I would never buy a new one (big $$$). Probably. Starting next weekend...

The Pride looks awesome. I have to admit that.

Back