• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS High flow Cats-Anyone tried them?

It appears i need a new rear cat,after having cel code po 420 "catalyst system efficiency below threshold." If so,i'll probably do both but 2 oem ones list for $2750, these sos ones are $745 a pair-

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...cienceofSpeed/high_flow_catalytic_converters/

my car and exhaust are stock.
i posted this under the cel code and didn't get a response,but figured there would be some people who have these who didn't get the code first.it looks like with these i could save some money and maybe get a few extra horsepower. thanks .

I haven't used the SOS, but I am looking at getting angus high flow. They are a good price too.

I passed California emissions with the SOS cats. And I'm punched out to a 3.2 with a comptech sc and 550 injectors, headers, exhaust, forged pistons, and .... Shhh don't tell, a AEM ecu. At first it was going to be close but once we got the cats hot it passed with flying colors

in nc they only do emissions inspections on cars starting with the 96 model year,so my 95 doesn't have to pass emissions.

Back