• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source for Discount OEM NSX Parts

As a new NSX owner I'm wondering if anyone can refer me to a dealer that sells OEM parts at a discount ( I also have a porsche and suncoast is well known for this is the porsche community). Any suggestions are appreciated, specifically looking for some black or gray badges to replace my chrome ones. I'm also wondering if anyone has painted the chrome surround around the exhaust on a non carbon fiber exterior package to make it darker. It's one of the things I don't care for and would like to change - Thanks

I painted my front and rear emblems using PlastiDip. I taped off the area around them and then spratyed about 10 coats on. It is easy to peel off the center areas and excess around the perimeter. Looks great and cost $5.99 and 30min of my time.

thensxshop if referring to the old generation. But from the sounds of your post maybe you're talking about the second generation.

Last edited:
thensxshop if referring to the old generation. But from the sounds of your post maybe you're talking about the second generation.

My technique can be done for both Gen's. Just not for the early years with the full encased emblem on the nose.

My technique can be done for both Gen's. Just not for the early years with the full encased emblem on the nose.
Your technique is dumping junk on top of the car and seeing what sticks to the hood.:biggrin:
Sick burn....

Back