• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Florida DRIVE to 2011 NSXCAPADES • Dade, Broward, Palm Beach!

Please sign in here for our drive to the NSXCAPADES, also make sure you REGISTER as they need head count! :)

Driving Saturday Morning:

• oscar_driver
• dquarasr2
• HondaPower00
• BobK
• Hugh

• Brooklynzson - driving North for an hour

Can't wait, this is going to be a lot of fun!

DSC04490.jpg

Ha, check the list! here we are again, in order: Doug, Bob, Oscar, Jose, LMAO! LETS DOUBLE THIS GUYS!!

Oscar

PS: Let's do this!

Last edited:
Please sign in here for our drive to the NSXCAPADES, also make sure you REGISTER as they need head count! :)

• oscar_driver
• dquarasr2

Oscar

Please sign in here for our drive to the NSXCAPADES, also make sure you REGISTER as they need head count!

• oscar_driver
• dquarasr2
• HondaPower00

Oscar

Excellent!

Thanks for signing guys and for participating on this list, we shall dot he same of last's year drive, leave 8am?

Meeting @ the Pompano Plaza on the Turnpike?

PLAN FROM LAST YEAR *Still can be applied* :)

8:00am - 8:15am - Rendevous at Turnpike Pompano Service Plaza, approx mile marker 65.
8:15am - 8:45am - Rolling north, about 30 miles

8:45am - 9:00am - Rendevous at Lake Worth Service Plaza, approx mile marker 93 or 94
9:00am - 9:45am - Rolling north about 50 miles

9:45am - 10:00am - Rendevous at Fort Pierce Service plaza, approx mile marker 144
10:00am - Rolling north to Orlando

Oscar

Last edited:
I'll tag along up to maybe the Lake Worth plaza :redface:

Dude, stay overnight with all the other NSX owners, if you regret I'll detail your car for 2 years for FREE!

Oscar

Bob, You may want to bring that tube of Acura lube with you:wink:

I'll regret it too! When you're doing the detailing Oscar, could you make sure that you get the carpet in the trunk too.

Oscar, I won't be able to make it I'm having trouble with the car.
Same here, took my front bumper to be resprayed last Tuesday because there were some little specks that couldn't buff out. Told the guy I needed it done by this Tues, call them on Wednesday like "I'm coming to pick it up" and the guy there tells me they haven't even started it yet. Went to the shop today & they just started it this morning. :mad:

Re: Excellent!

8:00am - 8:15am - Rendevous at Turnpike Pompano Service Plaza, approx mile marker 65.
8:15am - 8:45am - Rolling north, about 30 miles

8:45am - 9:00am - Rendevous at Lake Worth Service Plaza, approx mile marker 93 or 94
9:00am - 9:45am - Rolling north about 50 miles

9:45am - 10:00am - Rendevous at Fort Pierce Service plaza, approx mile marker 144
10:00am - Rolling north to Orlando

Oscar

I'll be at The Lake Worth Plaza at 8:45am.

Oscar, I won't be able to make it I'm having trouble with the car.

Same here, took my front bumper to be resprayed last Tuesday because there were some little specks that couldn't buff out. Told the guy I needed it done by this Tues, call them on Wednesday like "I'm coming to pick it up" and the guy there tells me they haven't even started it yet. Went to the shop today & they just started it this morning. :mad:

41591_139763102713818_8790_n.jpg

Back