• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Florida NSXrs

Any dinners or outings planned for this comming weekend? Anyone looking to take a drive maybe to the strip in lauderdale or South Beach. Let me know.... always looking for a reason to polish and drive the NSX.
Armando

Hey Armando,
let's see if we can drag everyone out again to the Delray Acura event - with definite subsequent plans for Lunch, or boating or something!!!
ernest

maybe we can get a head count and charter a boat to cruise the intracoastal!!!
as for wives - since when did you get married???

ernest

Yo... S.E. NSX Dudes!

Delray Acura sounds good! We can gather for lunch a few miles south in Boca at Lindburgers on Federal, or... Bru's Room Sports Bar on Atlantic Ave in Delray. Ample parking at both locations to display the works of art.

As for a cruise, why not keep in on terra-firma and do a caravan down A1A to Lauderdale... where there's no FHP!

Carl

Armando, check out www.S2ki.com and go to "clubs" then Florida and find the thread about Delray Acura. A bunch of S2ks are meeting in the Ft. Lauderdale area. You could meet up and drive up with them! Now THAT would be a sight....a bunch of S2ks and NSXs going up I-95!

Wei-Shen

Originally posted by XSNSX:
Yo... S.E. NSX Dudes!

Delray Acura sounds good! We can gather for lunch a few miles south in Boca at Lindburgers on Federal, or... Bru's Room Sports Bar on Atlantic Ave in Delray. Ample parking at both locations to display the works of art.

As for a cruise, why not keep in on terra-firma and do a caravan down A1A to Lauderdale... where there's no FHP!

Carl

Carl,
What percent ownership do you have in Lindburgers - you have been trying to get us there for the longest time?
..or is it a waitress or two that you have your eye on?
anyhow, hope to see you guys soon!

ernest

Ernest...

Funny thing about me recommending Lindburgers.. it really sounds like I've got a vested interest! Being an aviation nut coupled with its proximity to my house, maybe I should have a stake! 'Nuff on that subject.

Look forward to meeting the South Florida NSX'rs at Delray Acura this weekend. Not looking forward to you guys making my car look so plane ordinary vanilla! I really need some rims!

See ya!

Back