• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spacers

HI all again. Just bought my 3rd nsx yesterday. its 98 yellow with 40k on it. The problem i have is that the rear wheels are not flush, they are alittle inwards. How do i take care of this problem so that i can have that full flush look. Any help would be preciate it thanks bunch.

wow, congrats!

25MM H&R's .. hubcentrics .. the BEST way to go :) ....

oscar

They r oem rims 7 spoke i guess its called.

I have 25mm's on front and back ....
I had to raise up a bit after lowering b/c a of minor rubbing (225's on front) ... on the rears, well, i run 255's and it doesn't really "flush" perfect but makes a HUGE difference ....

DSC01174.jpg

I did for the looks (and of course after reading like 30 pages of pros and cons) I think the car now drives a bit better ,, steering is less predictable but more sensible.. i like it ..

:)

Oscar

Thank you all for the advice. I purschsed some h&R from scince of speed and i should have them this friday. The front ones well be in next week sometime so i'll have them all done by next week hopefully. I just cant find a nice rim that'll complament a yellow nsx, so i decided to keep the stuck ones for now.

For the front i want to use the same brand i guess 25mm, thats what people use i think. If any one has them let me know thanks Sid.

Sorry guys i wana go with 15mm for the fronts. h and r i think they are part number 3065700? thanks.

I was going to say, the ideal is 15mm .. that involves using longer studs + more work installing (+ it doesn't come as ONE unit like the rears)... the only reason I ended up with 25mm in front is that the seller sent me the wrong ones .. I ended up keeping them b/c he sold me @ a great price ....

Good luck!
Oscar

Hello guys. SO i got my spacers to day 25mm rears and 15mm fronts. Both H and R ofcurse. On sunday i well be putting them on. NOw the rear ones are easy and i think the fronts are a bit tricky, how ever how much turque do i need to putt on them. Whats the proper torque on fronts and rears??? thanks a gain.

Back