• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

speaker Installation

I need to know what shop is great at installation of speakers an components for the nsx in the bay area........................bill thank you

I need to know what shop is great at installation of speakers an components for the nsx in the bay area........................bill thank you

Autohaus in hayward only people I am completely comfortable working on my cars, they do work for lots of dealers as well. they did all my installs and my team as well they aren't the cheapest but their installers are great and they stand behind their quality. here are a couple pics of my install and a friends fully customer system

nsxint030808.jpg

HairCupcakes046.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture017.jpg

I plan on doing my own doors eventually with a full dynamat job. Probably build my own speaker plates or you can buy them from a few site vendors.

The key is to mount the wood to the door first and have it sealed by working the Dynamat around it just like how blurynsx has it pictured.

I did something similiar for my s2000 and now the door "thuds" when closed like my BMW M3 :)

What are you looking for in terms of the install? If you ask me, labor and who you pick is more important than what components you buy.

rick

dynamat_trunk3.jpg

driverdoor_1.jpg

I plan on doing my own doors eventually with a full dynamat job. Probably build my own speaker plates or you can buy them from a few site vendors.

The key is to mount the wood to the door first and have it sealed by working the Dynamat around it just like how blurynsx has it pictured.

I did something similiar for my s2000 and now the door "thuds" when closed like my BMW M3 :)

What are you looking for in terms of the install? If you ask me, labor and who you pick is more important than what components you buy.

rick

dynamat_trunk3.jpg

driverdoor_1.jpg

Ding ding ding, unless you are spending over 1k for components

Bll or Rick,

I have a brand new set of those wooden speaker plates that I didn't use in my setup. I've been wanting to sell it but didn't get a chance to post up yet... let me know :smile:

Steve

Back