• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SpeedBleeder for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
(4) SB10125 M10 x 1.25 for 91-97 NSX Speedbleeder for sale and (1) bleeder hose with speedbleeder, see picture for $30.00 total, I pay shipping if within continental US. All brand new, never used, never open, see pic.. For a better quality pic, e-mail me your e-mail address and I can send a 5 Megapixel picture (1 Mb) to you.

Paid $37.50 for all the items above.

Attachments

• p1010041 small.jpg
    p1010041 small.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 242
If the post above falls through (1st come 1st serve) i'll take them and i'm local too. About 20miles from you.

Let me know if you enterested in a drive w/some other nsx owners in the area. We just did one last weekend and were planning again in August.

SOLD TO Steve, I will private you an e-mail with my paypal account (different e-mail address). Thanks for the group drive offer, but I moved to Orlando, FL.

Tom Larkins said:
If the post above falls through (1st come 1st serve) i'll take them and i'm local too. About 20miles from you.

Let me know if you enterested in a drive w/some other nsx owners in the area. We just did one last weekend and were planning again in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back