• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spookyp Greetings again from SI

N

NSX&RX7

Hey spookyp, Just read discussion on automatics and I can't believe you and I have the identical color and transmission. Cool!

Woah! That's actually pretty unlikely!

Hey, were you at Chelsea Piers by any chance a few weeks ago?

My inlaws were there and spotted a silver NSX. They thought it was me!
biggrin.gif

Hey spooky, coincidentally my wife and I were at the pier about two weeks ago. But I'm driving a black/black. I did see a silver with black top at the Car Show on the last day of the show, Sunday.

That guy with the silver coupe gets around! I hear "hey, I saw your car!" an awful lot
smile.gif

Brave dude to be driving around lower manhattan!

[This message has been edited by spookyp (edited 11 April 2002).]

Guys,

I think that is Miled Salheb, one of our own. He has been contributing heavily to the WTC clean up effort. His 1991 is Silver/Ivory, 1 of 6 made!!!! There were only 3 automatics and 3 manual trans cars built in that color combination. Did you notice NYPD or NYFD stickers flacking the rear windows?? If so it is Miled.

Hope you guys plan on coming to some NE NSXCA events this summer. Looking forward to meeting you.

LarryB

[This message has been edited by Larry Bastanza (edited 11 April 2002).]

Hey Larry, the silver/black car I saw was coming toward me so I didn't get a look at any stickers. It looked like an older edition, perhaps a '91 or '92. What are NSXCA plans for summer get togethers? I was planning to go to Lime Rock Memorial Day. It's a tradition. Let me know what other events are scheduled.

Hey Guys,

Go to www.nsxuppereast.com for the event schedule. We are looking at one per month. That was our goal this year. The list so far is:

LimeRock, CT May (Peter Mills, Host)
River Run, NJ June (Don Gallo, Host)
SpeedVision Challange, MD July (Harold Stanton Host)
PokerRally, NY August (LarryB Host)
NSX New England, NH Sept (Rich Hutte, Host)
Oct, ??
NSXPO, Texas, November

See ya,

LarryB

[This message has been edited by Larry Bastanza (edited 15 April 2002).]

Spooky, I was heading to Lime Rock for Memorial Day, but my brother backed out and I don't want to spend $600+ for weekend. I did notice an NSXCA open track date in late June which I might get to. Presently having A/C work done on car. Big bucks!!! Let's still try to do a local get together with some other NSXers before or at the start of the summer.

Back