• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted! 1 x Silver and 1 x Red North on Valleybrook/Lesmill Road

Red

Legendary Member
OK, so a guy in my office says he just saw two NSXs going north on Valleybrook road in the Lesmill/Duncan Mill area.

(Thats right by my office!!!)

Who was it and why didn't you stop by my office!?

Cars must be traveling in pairs now!! I was in Toronto on Thursday night and saw (2) Ferrari 360's driving one behind the other on Avenue. Sounded sweet. :cool:

adelaide said:
Hey Red where is your office? My office is right besides the Keg on Leslie.

I'm on Duncan Mill Road, North on Leslie, turn right on lights just south of 401 (Lesmill) first Left is Duncan Mill #156 unit 15.

What colour is your car?

Stu - James (Adelaide) is a tire kicker extraordinaire - for 10 years this guy has been getting an NSX.

I know just how to speed him up. ;)

Dave knows that its his fault I don't have an NSX right now...he's just been too busy making his so bad ass.

My recieving doors look directly at the Keg....you can see a blue M5 in the front if I'm in town.

Maybe when Dave and Garrick are so inclined, we can meet at the Keg for a mini meet.....

supersteve said:
hey thats crazy!
i have a coop placement on vallybrook

Do you have an NSX?
Who you co-opping?

S

no i am only 19 and cant afford an nsx:frown:
i drive silver TSX or take the bus

seawood solutions is where i am hired right now

supersteve said:
i drive silver TSX or take the bus

You serious? WOW!

Those bus things generate soooo much HP and torque:wink:

We should plan a Lesmill area outside lunch at the Hotdog stand off Leslie!

hahahaha

do ppl from your office take lunch time walks?
it seems that lots of employees from the area takes walks during lunch (including ours)

supersteve said:
do ppl from your office take lunch time walks?

No, we're car guys - so we're looking for a drive!

If you pick a nice day to meet at the hotdog stand I'll have my NSX with the top off! (The hotdog guy LOVES it!):biggrin:

spotted a stock looking yellow nsx after work today, i guess it was you
you passed me while turning right on to yorkmills (i was drivng the big black avalon ) anyways, i try to get your attention but didnt work lol

nice car btw!

supersteve said:
spotted a stock looking yellow nsx after work today, i guess it was you
you passed me while turning right on to yorkmills (i was drivng the big black avalon ) anyways, i try to get your attention but didnt work lol

nice car btw!
Sorry, didn't see you!
Call me next week (I'm not in tomorrow) and we'll meet for hotdogs!

office 416 391-1100 cell 416 258-8527

i was going north on Yonge about 3 weeks ago and what do i see?? Yellow Carrera GT and a yellow Diablo heading north side by side... sweeeet jesus...

i saw a silver cgt 2 summers ago when it first came out on yonge closer to downtown...

anyways, where is this hotdog stand that you keep referring to?
must be nice to have an EXTRA-long long-weekend lol
want to meet on friday then? hopefully my tsx will be fixed by then

supersteve said:
anyways, where is this hotdog stand that you keep referring to?
must be nice to have an EXTRA-long long-weekend lol
want to meet on friday then? hopefully my tsx will be fixed by then

Hot dogs on Lesmill north of Duncan mill on the east side just before Lesmill turns east to "merge" into Leslie.

Fridays are generally not good - I try to take every Friday off on the summer. This Friday may be an exception though.:smile:

Extra long weekend? Hah! I'm gutting a house (not with my own hands, but i need to shop for all the stuff - hey if anyone can get Sub-Zero Fridges wholesale speak up!:biggrin: ), getting two boats ready (with my own hands), and trying to find time to get onto the track - this weekend is catch-up!

Back