• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted a NSX in franklin,tn pulled over?

Spotted a black nsx that got pulled over on I-65 heading north around 10:00pm. Just curious to who it was. I was leaving from dining out with some friends talking about my nsx and coincidently we passed one that had gotten pulled over. Whoever it was hope the ticket wasn't too bad or hope you didn't get one at all.

That would be me...

I got pulled over for going 87 in a 70 and also for my exhaust (too loud).
By the GRACE OF GOD the officer didn't give me a ticket, only a warning!!
Officer Boyd of the Brentwood police dep't ROCKS!!!
:smile:

Dang ...

Luckey you! I got pulled over the same day on HWY 70 here is Eastern NC doing 87 in a 70 as well.

The UNDERCOVER Trooper could not show me my speed and said he guaged it off his Crown Vic's Speedometer claiming he was following me for miles. Yes I saw him behind me and the pack of cars behind him (like a parade) doing the same speed as I was.

I asked for "Proof" of speed" and he got pissed and wrote me a ticket! I think he was doing 87 MPH to catch me!

Tickets in my lawyers hands ... He said he would take care of it! LOL

That would be me...

I got pulled over for going 87 in a 70 and also for my exhaust (too loud).
By the GRACE OF GOD the officer didn't give me a ticket, only a warning!!
Officer Boyd of the Brentwood police dep't ROCKS!!!
:smile:

That is because you have boobs. Sorry, but its true.
I live in Brentwood, and all of the cops are dicks when it comes to speeding tickets. Now, as far as your exhaust being too loud is a crock of shit. If that happens again ask them to tell you what law states the exact decible level for a passenger vehicle.

I think he pulled you over because he wanted to see what kind of woman was driving a black NSX. :biggrin:

But, congrats on getting free of the speeding ticket. If officer boyd oulls me over in my NSX one day, I will have to remind him that he let you go. Perhaps he will return the favor? I doubt it :frown:

haha, I wished for a rack on more than one occasion, I've had to go to driving school to get one ticket off my record.

Back