• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Spotted, around 9 cars rolling together all over the OC coast!

it was probably us. we cruised down PCH at about 2 or 3:00 all the way down to dana point. We had 2 white nsx's, 1 orange, 2 red, and about 3-4 black nsx's. Boy what a day! it was fun. We meet up every sunday afternoon between 12-1:30pm in fountain valley at a fellow nsx owners house. from there usually eat lunch, then go for a cruise. You should join us sometime. It's always great to have new cars every week. By the way... is your car red.

Hey Bradley, I was so close to giving you guys a call today. Needed to get my NSX hit badly. Ended up taking the NSX to a home depot a bit of a ways away. :D

Edit: Turns out, I don't have your number. Thought I did. :p

Which one of you bonehead with a gold 02+? You hoodlum better be more careful next time. Speeding and run people off of the road....damnnnn hoodlum!!!!!! :D

hey guys... pm me next time you're coming down. i live in Dana Point and would love to catch up with some fellow NSXers.

WealthBuildR said:
it was probably us. we cruised down PCH at about 2 or 3:00 all the way down to dana point. We had 2 white nsx's, 1 orange, 2 red, and about 3-4 black nsx's. Boy what a day! it was fun. We meet up every sunday afternoon between 12-1:30pm in fountain valley at a fellow nsx owners house. from there usually eat lunch, then go for a cruise. You should join us sometime. It's always great to have new cars every week. By the way... is your car red.

Cool, I'll try to make it out there one of these days. :wink:

I found some pictures...

Attachments

• car line up.JPG
    car line up.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 275
  • car line up 2.JPG
    car line up 2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 294
2 guys at work saw the 9 NSX's on PCH in South Orange county and asked If I was one of them!
As 'Da Hapa' mentioned, next time your this far south let us know.
Would be even better with 11 , a Black 98, and a Red 94! :biggrin:

When I get my NSX this weekend Ill try to come by with my friend with another black NSX! :biggrin:

We started with four....this past sunday, it was 10 less one that had a flat. Heck, with this rate we might be crusing w/ 20 cars :D every sunday These events is NOT a planned event, just a few of us getting together for lunch visiting different restaurants, hang out, and cruise. As such, notification is about an two hours or so............depending. If interested, pm me your name, location, and phone number.

til later ...

This reminds me of a (63-67) Corvette Midyear group I was involved with.
http://www.midyear.org/index.php
https://www.midyear.org/memberdetails.php?member=22
We would meet the 3rd Sunday of the month at Crystal Cove.
Hang out for an hour, drive for 30 minutes or so to a restaurant with a nice parking lot, eat, and do it again next month. It was really cool. It started out small, then grew to 30-40+ cars blasting inline down PCH.
Most brought their wife's or GF's. No dues, no agenda's, just folks getting together with a common interest. We would have occasional things like Dyno day (2 pulls for $40.00), or tech info, things like that but nothing too formal.
There may already be something like this in our area one Sunday a month?
If not, this sounds like the start of something similar.
Just a thought. :biggrin:

Last edited:
you going erick, i'm going also. for sure this time. where are we going to meet so we can all cruise down there together

Back