• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted: Black NSX in Franklin Indiana 7-28

It was heading northbound on US31 Friday evening 7-28. My beloved 91 is in the shop, and I have never seen one in my town in the 6 years I have lived here.

ZR-1 NSX said:
That was me and my 98 Black with Volk GTC's. Took a quick cruise from Greenwood to Franklin.

Sweet! Whenever I see another NSX, I get this urge to chase people down and scream with delight! I kept myself under control! :smile:

It would be nice to schedule a meet sometime with some of you that I have not met!

timothyaw said:
I saw a black one a few days ago, can't remember where though. But I do remember the plates, Indiana plates that read "ENZO".

thats Mitchs
Enzo is his doggy :tongue:

he has been letting his bro drive it for a bit, so if you see him harass him about it a lil :wink:

djdrock said:
It was heading northbound on US31 Friday evening 7-28. My beloved 91 is in the shop, and I have never seen one in my town in the 6 years I have lived here.
his name is clint he is from greenwood-franklin in
i think for sure wasnt mine!!!!!!!
dimitris

Be sure and check the thread about the Indy meet. It would be nice if some of you can attend.

DIMITRIS said:
his name is clint he is from greenwood-franklin in
i think for sure wasnt mine!!!!!!!
dimitris

hows yours coming along??
which shop did you end up going with?

His name is Ed (me) and lives in Greenwood in the Center Grove area. It's a black on black 98 NSXT with Volk GTC,s and tinted windows. Personalized plate NSX. It's my car that was on 31 between Whiteland and Franklin on 7-28. For those who are interested in a get together, I'd also like to meet some of the area NSX owners. Most of the gatherings that have done to date always have conflicted with my other obligations and/or interests.

ZR-1 NSX said:
His name is Ed (me) and lives in Greenwood in the Center Grove area. It's a black on black 98 NSXT with Volk GTC,s and tinted windows. Personalized plate NSX. It's my car that was on 31 between Whiteland and Franklin on 7-28. For those who are interested in a get together, I'd also like to meet some of the area NSX owners. Most of the gatherings that have done to date always have conflicted with my other obligations and/or interests.

Okay Ed, how does your schedule look for Saturday, Sept. 9th? :wink:

Dan Ciesniewski said:
hows yours coming along??
which shop did you end up going with?
its geting there my friend i just got all the parts i needed and i hope it will be out soon
thanks
dimitris

Back