• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted Red NSX (VA)

I saw a 1st gen Red NSX on the HRBT tunnel in VA I was just wondering if the owner was a member of NSX prime. I managed to snag the plate numbers when I was trying to catch up to it for a closer look. :eek: Plates started with KHP I believe.

I saw a 1st gen Red NSX on the HRBT tunnel in VA I was just wondering if the owner was a member of NSX prime. I managed to snag the plate numbers when I was trying to catch up to it for a closer look. :eek: Plates started with KHP I believe.

oOo

it's been a hot minute since I spotted another NSX in the 757 area.

i hear it's possibly a williamsburg person? or Jaybird?

Last edited:
I'm not sure where he's from exactly, but I've seen him two or three times in Norfolk. I know I got close enough to know the driver is asian, and he's not afraid to drive it. He's hard as hell to keep when I see him. There's also a burnt orange? second gen I see by the VA hospital with the license plate "runinl8" but I can never catch either of them. I've been meaning to see if I can perhaps take a ride with one of them some time. I'm debating on an NSX or a Cayman S next summer/fall so I'm hoping I can get a chance to see both of them up close and perhaps take a ride in them.

The NSX is my dream car but I don't know any major tuning shops for the NSX in the D/M/V area. I'm still taking time to get to know both cars before firing the trigger though since I'm also looking into buying a motorcycle.

Wasn't me. Have only seen one other NSX in this area (Virginia Beach area), although I hear there are several. Don't know of anybody in this area on Prime. Happy Motoring! Jay

I think his was red with black wheels. Do you ever come to the Hampton side of the water? There's a few over here but it seems none are prime members. I actually saw him last on my way to work in Chesapeake.

I think his was red with black wheels. Do you ever come to the Hampton side of the water? There's a few over here but it seems none are prime members. I actually saw him last on my way to work in Chesapeake.

black wheels? I forgot about the member JDM Monkey. He drives his fairly often. I think it might be him.

I've haven't seen the orange one yet. but there is a yellow one driven by a doctor.. I used to see him around the tennis clubs all the time.. hehe

Back