• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St.Louis get together

NSX01 said:
What you guys think about having a get together on Oct 16? If you interest please let me know.

Tony

HAHAHA DAMN YOU TONY!!! I think i'm gonna be in Honolulu during that time.... LOL!!!

You've been waiting a while for these wheels from what I've seen. Who or where did you order them from?

flyeyes said:
You've been waiting a while for these wheels from what I've seen. Who or where did you order them from?

They're the wheels you saw at the show. i had to have one replaced. :confused:

Attachments

• dub car show 041 (Small).jpg
    dub car show 041 (Small).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 149
  • dub car show 050 (Small).jpg
    dub car show 050 (Small).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Ko-nsx said:
They're the wheels you saw at the show. i had to have one replaced. :confused:
Ahh, I c

Speakin of caliper painting... I'm probably gonna do mine this weekend to kill some time.

Too bad you guys didn't meet last weekend, I was in STL visiting the wife's family. :frown:

KO - Those rims are awesome! Totally sick!

haha if my GD Aluminum Crush Washers and new O-rings friggin get here on time my car might actually touch the ground for the first time in a week, its been living on stilts :biggrin:

DARN, GOOD THING MY CAR ISN'T FIXED YET...Or I would be the only one running with Tony..... You Losers, get those damn cars out of the Garages and drive them... Heck I drove mine for 3 weeks in the last 2 1/2 years and I have put more mile on it than most of you guys.....:biggrin:

Tony, give me a couple of weeks, I'll be your wingman...
The other guys are lame....:smile:

Kelly, we need to go pick up your wheels personally....

good to hear we are still together!!! :rolleyes: Now if we could hear from the other 8 stl nsx owners. len we got to many other issues besides jail time. :smile: We'll send T!!!

Back