• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Starting a new job (Va,,DC, and Md owners please read)

I am starting a new job at Pohanka Acura the first of the month. I am not sure where you guys get your cars serviced but, will be more than happy to help you guys out if I can. Let me know if you guys ever need any help. As I said before I am starting April first as a service advisor. Sorry for the dumb post.

Chris Coffey

Mine (see photo left) is always serviced at Pohanka. Time for my Spring oil change (gotta get the car out of the back of the garage first!)

Pls. tell Lenny Gonzalez that Howard says hello- and wants to know if Pohanka is interested in sponsoring/hosting the NSX gathering (again) this Spring???

Hey Chris,

I'll look you up the next time I'm down in Chantilly. I usually spend my weekends there, visiting the folks. Good luck with the job.

Joe

Hey Chris,

Hopefully you can help me out with an explanation for this...I needed to replace an oil pan gasket and broken lug nut bolt on my '91 NSX. Having heard ok things about Pohanka on this site I decided to give you guys a try. I called this past week and scheduled an appointment for 7:15 am on Saturday (July 2nd). I planned on just waiting for it, as the above repairs seemed fairly routine. I was told that it would probably be about 2 hrs to complete so I was offered a loaner, which I took. I then went home and waited for a call telling me my car was done. Having not heard anything by 1:15 pm, I called looking for an update. To my amazement I was told the car hadn't even been touched, that they had a "skeleton crew'" and that they would like to keep it until at least Tuesday! C'mon...4th of July weekend, perfect weather, and I'm going to have my car sit at Pohanka when I should of had the whole job done at 10 am. Simply ridiculous. I then went up and picked up the NSX...30 minutes each way...a total of 2 hrs wasted on my Saturday.

Have any other prime members been treated this way at Pohanka? Hey, I understand it was 4th of July weekend and people are away on vacation, but don't schedule me then. Just tell me to come next weekend.

Totally unacceptable.

Chris Haley

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with all of you. I lost track of this thread. I am no longer at Pohanka Acura. American Service Center stole me away from there. PsychDoc I am not sure why that happened to you. Would you mind telling me who your advisor was? I might be able to point you to someone better if you let me know.

Back