• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steals on 2011 Honda Odyssey leases

Anyone considering a minivan, check out the lease deals right now on the Odyssey. The residual on it is 60-67% depending on trim level.

I have no business looking at cars, being unemployed, but the lease is almost up on my wife's Pilot and we have $4-7K equity in it (payoff is $4K cheaper than trade-in). Trading in the Pilot, I can get an Odyssey Touring, with absolutely $0 out of pocket, with the 1st month's payment made for $50/month cheaper than the Pilot (about $410/mo).

I was considering extending the lease, but being positive and assuming I will have a job soon, this is a great opportunity. Of course if I don't have a job soon..... it's a gamble, but I'm still feeling positive.

If you have the means, go for it. We traded our 2004 Pilot for an 2007 Odyssey Touring 3 years ago and absolutely love it. We are prob going to trade it in for a new Ody when the lease expires next winter.

I'm good on the automotive front ... just wanted to say: Good luck robr! Things will turn around eventually.

If you have the means, go for it. We traded our 2004 Pilot for an 2007 Odyssey Touring 3 years ago and absolutely love it. We are prob going to trade it in for a new Ody when the lease expires next winter.

We have a 2008 Odyssey Touring as well... has been a fantastic van. We opted for the 0.9% financing... and I'm stoked, because $4k more and I own the damn thing!

I think the new one is a little more polarizing in the looks department, I don't think they're moving them like they used to... great time to pick one up!

Anyone considering a minivan, check out the lease deals right now on the Odyssey. The residual on it is 60-67% depending on trim level.

I have no business looking at cars, being unemployed, but the lease is almost up on my wife's Pilot and we have $4-7K equity in it (payoff is $4K cheaper than trade-in). Trading in the Pilot, I can get an Odyssey Touring, with absolutely $0 out of pocket, with the 1st month's payment made for $50/month cheaper than the Pilot (about $410/mo).

I was considering extending the lease, but being positive and assuming I will have a job soon, this is a great opportunity. Of course if I don't have a job soon..... it's a gamble, but I'm still feeling positive.

It looks like these deals are only on base "stripper" vans & not up level ex-l or touring level vans

The residual %age gets lower the higher the trim level, but they are 60%+ at all trim levels. I just picked up a Touring earlier this week. Reduced my car payment by $50 from the 2008 Pilot we were leasing and not a single penny came out of my pocket and the 1st month's payment was covered in that transaction as well.

The Pilot was already a killer deal at 0.7% interest and in the end, the dealership gave me $3k more for the Pilot than I owed on it (so in that sense, money came out of my pocket, but not in a literal fashion).

Back