• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steve Gooding's Open House (16) NSX Pictures

Ned

Registered Member
Thanks to Steve and his family for hosting their Second Annual NSX Open House on Saturday, 07/11/2009. It was nice meeting everyone.
Ned Owens

Attachments

• NSX Raleigh 006.jpg
    NSX Raleigh 006.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 175
  • NSX Raleigh 012.jpg
    NSX Raleigh 012.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 164
  • NSX Raleigh 015.jpg
    NSX Raleigh 015.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 218
  • NSX Raleigh 017.jpg
    NSX Raleigh 017.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 152
  • NSX Raleigh 021.jpg
    NSX Raleigh 021.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 171
Nice! Great idea, too. Seeing a house like that with a dream horseshoe driveway makes me want to sell my house in So Cal and move someplace where I can afford a house/lot like that. :rolleyes:

Ned, thanks for the great pictures. You posted these before I got back home from Steve's place?????!!!!! Thanks also for driving that distance to attend. Your car looks great and sounds great too! Thanks also to others who drove quite a distance to attend, MP from Fredericksburg, VA, Dave from Culpepper, VA, Darrin from New Bern, NC and Tom from Madison, NC. Thanks also to Tom for seeing that John S. got home.

Had a great day and a great turnout for Steve Gooding's Second Annual All NSX Open House. We actually had 19 NSX's turn out for this event: (one without it's owner) and one ex-owner (Keith Smith - driving a silver 911 which wasn't too shabby and who is looking to repurchase an NSX). Three beautiful Silverstone cars, one Yellow, Darrin's gorgeous newly restored and beautifully modified "Cherry Coke" and the rest were either Red or Black!!

While we only had 16 cars there when the group picture was taken, a few owners left early, and others came late to fill the spots they vacated. Steve's from yard makes a beautiful spot with it's circular drive to assemble our cars.

Thanks Steve and Petra for the hospitality. I know we all had a great time. Although I did overhear one of the wives say "How long can they talk about replacing one single item on these cars???"

Look for a bunch of pictures shortly. Getting them downloaded.

1. John Komar- Black
2. Darrin Paley- Cherry Coke
3. John D'Alto - Red
4. Robbie Smith- Brooklands Green
5. Dave Komar- Red
6. Rick Jones- Red
7. Wayne Bunting- Silverstone
8. Jason Tower - Red
9. Alan Turner- Red
10. Tim Wallace - Black
11. Jeff Hutchinson - Silverstone
12. Ed Carney's Car (less Ed) - Black
13. Michael Paul Spier - Red
14. Russ Percenti - Red
15. Brian Mullen - Red
16. John S. - Yellow
17. Ned Owens - Red
18. Tom Baranek - Black
19. Andrew McCaskill - Silverstone
20. Keith Smith (911)

John,

Thanks for posting all the pictures! It was great day and thanks to the entire Gooding family for putting this on. Thanks to Steve for helping me get in and out of his driveway!!!! (see last 2 pictures)

It was good to see and finally meet Robbie Smith with his Brooklands Green NSX. Welcome to the NSX family.

This was once again a great event and I look forward to attending next year if Steve & family will have us back!

Any more pics of that yellow NSX? It looks great!

:biggrin:

See John's (99NSX) pictures posted, there is one more there. This is a awesome car. Dealer optioned super charged, Comtech headers and exhaust with Brembo Big Brake Kit & wheels, custom side skirts, VIS NSX-R hood, tinted taillights, side and turn sig lights, lowered Ebach srings and list goes on and on.

This car is immacualte and John keeps it that way.

Nice pictures, thanks for posting. I only got the two pictures on my phone, the one of the group of cars and the other of Darrin's awesome S2000 gauge cluster swap.

Thanks again to Steve for the hospitality and good burgers...Robin and I had a great time. It was nice seeing everyone again and I'll be sure to try and make it down for the next get together.

M-P

Attachments

• 2009-07-11 13.38.21.jpg
    2009-07-11 13.38.21.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 2009-07-11 13.32.08.jpg
    2009-07-11 13.32.08.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 84
hey, it was a fun day, really nice to meet everyone,and see some great cars. thanks everyone for the friendship and hospitality, Darrin for the nice welcome.I'm sorry i missed the demolition derby part, but maybe next year.

I also want to pass on my thanks to Steve and his family for hosting this super event...and to John for his great coodination effort. You have an outstanding NSX community in NC. Hope to make all your events...and just maybe take home another trophy!

I want to thank all for coming. I personally had a great time and seeing all NSX family, I am thinking that next year we will be call it the NSX family reunion and being now in the south "The more, the merrier". Having been involved with many groups and clubs, I have never seen a more diverse and great bunch of people.

I look forward to this event in the future, and know this event will top 30 cars as our family grows. I also anticipate parking cars on the inner circle next time!!

P.S. I will have the driveway approach level for Cherry Coke and Yellow NSX.

Steve

It was good seeing everyone again. Thanks again Steve for hosting! When I first saw the date, I dreaded the thing figuring it would be they typical NC summer, but dadgunit we got a nice day with temps in the 80's no thunderstorms, low humidity and a pleasant day all around. Talk about perfect summer weather!

Thanks to everyone for the pics. Posted the one with my car at the forefront of the 'shoe on facebook.

It was good seeing everyone again. Thanks again Steve for hosting! When I first saw the date, I dreaded the thing figuring it would be they typical NC summer, but dadgunit we got a nice day with temps in the 80's no thunderstorms, low humidity and a pleasant day all around. Talk about perfect summer weather!

Thanks to everyone for the pics. Posted the one with my car at the forefront of the 'shoe on facebook.
I ran into a nasty 15 minutes storm as I entered Greensboro...still well worth it!

Bummed that I missed. Looks like a great time was had by all.
Unfortunately had to go out of town last minute. At least i got to road trip the NSX to Atlanta!

See y'all next time.

Steve, thanks again for the TO bearing! Lifesaver!

p.s. - the line up I had at the hotel was nothing compared to Steve's!

Attachments

• groupshot.jpg
    groupshot.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 154
Bummed that I missed. Looks like a great time was had by all.
Unfortunately had to go out of town last minute. At least i got to road trip the NSX to Atlanta!

See y'all next time.

Steve, thanks again for the TO bearing! Lifesaver!

p.s. - the line up I had at the hotel was nothing compared to Steve's!

I dunno. Those are some pretty intense machines there.

Back