• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Still Alive

Hey Fellas,

I just wanted all of you to know I was still alive as some of you know I accepted the terms for working for Uncle Sam across the water here in the sand-box some months ago. I committed the horrible sin of selling the NSX and leaving the country.

Well, the wife has granted me permission after all my pissing and moaning to start looking for a new NSX. I told her I want an 02' or newer and she wants a Targa model, but I told her it wouldn't matter and she'll take what I get (I found myself shortly after retreating to the doghouse). Needless to say she agreed it would be my car. I miss the NSX family so much that after all my research on Porsche and Lotus I should be publicly stoned and perhaps banned from NSX forums or events, but I appreciate all of you (you know who you are) who have continued writing me and help me find the light back to where I belong... IN AN NSX!!!

Hopefully see you all sooner, than later... IN AN 02+ NSX

Brandon

...So the wife is going to kill me if she sees herself as my new avatar

Last edited:
I recall your posts... AND wish you well.
After wellness, I hope you find and close on a very special 2002 + NSX-T that both of you are pleased with.

Hey Brandon,

Good to hear from you and great to see you're on the hunt for another NSX. Get a targa and don't look back. I love mine. Let me know if you ever manage to get up here to St. Louis.

Lawrence
314-368-5111

I recall your posts... AND wish you well.
After wellness, I hope you find and close on a very special 2002 + NSX-T that both of you are pleased with.

alum04org,

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing that you remember my posts. I was either hated or loved, but not much in-between... but thank you for the luck.

Hey Brandon,
Get a targa and don't look back. I love mine.
Lawrence

Lawrence,

Glad to see you are still up and moving in that beautiful NSX of yours. Yeah, I didn't have a targa before so I think that's what I'm shooting for this time.

Sup brandon, Good to hear your doing well.

Ko,

Do you know to this day I quote your infamous "keyboard gangster" verbiage/wording?! I'm glad to see you kept the beast, as I knew you were almost going to sell the WYDBDY at one time ;)

I'm surprised none of the Chicago guys posted on here, perhaps they are still out celebrating Obama's election.

alum04org,

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing that you remember my posts. I was either hated or loved, but not much in-between... but thank you for the luck.

Lawrence,

Glad to see you are still up and moving in that beautiful NSX of yours. Yeah, I didn't have a targa before so I think that's what I'm shooting for this time.

Ko,

Do you know to this day I quote your infamous "keyboard gangster" verbiage/wording?! I'm glad to see you kept the beast, as I knew you were almost going to sell the WYDBDY at one time ;)

I'm surprised none of the Chicago guys posted on here, perhaps they are still out celebrating Obama's election.

I decided to keep it and dump more money into into!! I have some subtle upgrades. More KG's are on prime than ever before. :biggrin:

I decided to keep it and dump more money into into!! I have some subtle upgrades. More KG's are on prime than ever before. :biggrin:

That's sad to hear, but perhaps with the economy's slump people will be more apt to sell their NSX and we'll get a better quality of life on here :rolleyes: ... lol

I see you moved as well.

Hey Brandon,

Appreciate all you sacrifice for our country. Wish you well with the 02+ search and glad to see the wife is on board.

Nice avatar BTW!

Shaun

Back