• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Ride - Who's up for it?

Anyone from the band of misfits known as the NSX Club of STL up for a lunch get together and a quick run on Sunday 7/15? Let yourselves be heard. Let us know as soon as you can so we can get the plans together.

Last edited:
So where's the response from the NSX crew? Come on guys... are you too cool to come out and play? Let's go! Looks like 7/15, meet up around 10:30AM, leave for cruise to restaurant for lunch, then God knows what after that. Should be a good time and well attended - provided we get you guys involved. So how 'bout it?

So where's the response from the NSX crew? Come on guys... are you too cool to come out and play? Let's go! Looks like 7/15, meet up around 10:30AM, leave for cruise to restaurant for lunch, then God knows what after that. Should be a good time and well attended - provided we get you guys involved. So how 'bout it?

I'm in, need to call some more folks.

i'm in unless a meteorite hits st. louis =p

I'll try to make it if I can. I'd like to get out there and meet some of the local owners, as I'm new to the STL NSX crew (not new to St. Louis, but new to the NSX - bought mine in January). I'd also love to check out some of your cars. Unfortunately, I have a wedding to go to the night before, so my attendance will depend on my state of mind Sunday morning. I'll check back on Prime and keep tabs on the details of the ride for Sunday.

I'll try to make it if I can. I'd like to get out there and meet some of the local owners, as I'm new to the STL NSX crew (not new to St. Louis, but new to the NSX - bought mine in January). I'd also love to check out some of your cars. Unfortunately, I have a wedding to go to the night before, so my attendance will depend on my state of mind Sunday morning. I'll check back on Prime and keep tabs on the details of the ride for Sunday.

your's red?

I'd love to go (assuming of course that a non NSX would be welcome) but we will be getting back in town that morning and I probably won't be able to swing it. Have fun!

Last edited:
your's red?

Yeah, it's a 2000 Red/Tan NSX-T. I missed out on the 2001 Red/Black one being sold locally (don't think the owner is a Prime member) and ended up buying this one in Minnesota. I think I've asked you several questions over the past year in my quest for the perfect mods - looking forward to seeing your car, as it's one of the nicest and most tastefully modded NSX's I've seen on here.

Yeah, it's a 2000 Red/Tan NSX-T. I missed out on the 2001 Red/Black one being sold locally (don't think the owner is a Prime member) and ended up buying this one in Minnesota. I think I've asked you several questions over the past year in my quest for the perfect mods - looking forward to seeing your car, as it's one of the nicest and most tastefully modded NSX's I've seen on here.

i think i've seen you around the Galleria area right?

i'm black/black coupe with the giant CF rice wing =p

i think i've seen you around the Galleria area right?

i'm black/black coupe with the giant CF rice wing =p

Possibly, I've had my car over that way a few times, although not recently and I don't live real close to there. Can't say I've seen your car, sounds like it would be hard to miss:biggrin:

I’m in as long as "nons" are invited and don't get harassed!! :biggrin: I may see if I can ride "shot gun" to get a first hand view of the madness!!

i'm pretty sure non-nsxers are invited =p
i'm gonna get some of my buddies to come with their different rides =p

Anyone from the band of misfits known as the NSX Club of STL up for a lunch get together and a quick run on Sunday 7/15? Let yourselves be heard. Let us know as soon as you can so we can get the plans together.

My son's 9th birthday so sketchy unless he is up for it. Post the plans in case I can swing it.

BigBull - heard from R.S. you sold your Lambo. True? What did you replace it with?

My son's 9th birthday so sketchy unless he is up for it. Post the plans in case I can swing it.

BigBull - heard from R.S. you sold your Lambo. True? What did you replace it with?

No - I still have it. I'll be out with it on Sunday. I hope you can be there. We are meeting up at Plaza Frontenac at 10:30AM outside the Saks entrance.

No - I still have it. I'll be out with it on Sunday. I hope you can be there. We are meeting up at Plaza Frontenac at 10:30AM outside the Saks entrance.

Sounds like some of the plans have been set. Have any of the other plans been set (route, lunch, etc.)? If so, could you post here. Thanks!

Sounds like some of the plans have been set. Have any of the other plans been set (route, lunch, etc.)? If so, could you post here. Thanks!

Not a great idea posting the route. We don't need the law waiting for us. There are plenty of them out there already:mad: . Just my $.02

Not a great idea posting the route. We don't need the law waiting for us. There are plenty of them out there already:mad: . Just my $.02

And here I thought this was just going to be a casual ride with no one exceeding 50 MPH:biggrin:

Agreed on not posting the route, Big Bull filled me in on the starting point, so I'm good to go.

A big 2 thumbs up to Fred (Big Bull) for putting together the run today. The weather, people, cars were great! Unfortunately between the bicyclers and bikers, we could not really get to go like we would have liked to:frown: but that means I got to see the scenery which is usually a blur:wink: . Here is a link to my Yahoo photos. Click on slideshow and enjoy!
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/laknsxt/album/576460762404950389
While there feel free to look around at any albums that interest you.

Back