• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

STMPO race products - New product offering- NSX Lightweight Aluminum Rear Bumper Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I got one of these bumper beams the other day and had to dig to find the thread for it. I'm going to post pics as soon as I get it installed.
I'm not sure why this thread got lost but the current price seems to be less than the old posts here mention.

Ross are you going to raise the price on this item too?

I'll bet that within a couple hours of normal nsxprime BS.. this part should be over 400.00 soon...

My guess would be around 3 pm pacific time :)

Regards, Cheers, Givin you 5... hit around to the backside of the hand... followed by a knuckle pound... then blow it up,

I'll bet that within a couple hours of normal nsxprime BS.. this part should be over 400.00 soon...

My guess would be around 3 pm pacific time :)

Regards, Cheers, Givin you 5... hit around to the backside of the hand... followed by a knuckle pound... then blow it up,

bad guess...

price increase...

No problem Ross. Maybe I will finally take the plunge and make a bunch of bumper beams (too easy) and sell them at cost just for kicks. A simple jig or two and we'll pump out a bunch of rear strut bars as well- maybe triangulated for even more rigidity. Anything else you want to raise your price on? How many more times will you continue to threaten to leave? I kinda lost count.

Regards,

Danny

429.95 - Danny has been the most profitable experience for us.

http://www.stmpo.com/product.php?productid=16150&cat=253&page=1

All bs aside, are these still available? pulling my rear bumper soon, and would be good time for install

Ross, just to confirm. You don't need to shave parts of the foam as mentioned in the original DIY, right?

I'm talking about the styrofoam impact guards attached to the bumper cover.
attachment.php

Ross, just to confirm. You don't need to shave parts of the foam as mentioned in the original DIY, right?

I'm talking about the styrofoam impact guards attached to the bumper cover.
attachment.php

correct... we now drill holes to compensate

no shaving needed

I'm interested in one of these the next time they go on sale but I have a few questions.

1. How much stronger/weaker is your beam compared to the aluminum one's that came OEM on NA2's?

2. I have a 92 so mine is steel, but do you know what year specifically Honda started equipping the NSX with aluminum bumper beams?

3. Have you corrected the issue with the license plate not being straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back