• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STMPO / SOS (moved from another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
+3 to the nth degree...

Wow just Wow after reading all of this thread from the front to the back I have never seen such a disrespectful NSX owner, its one thing to hate Ross and feel the need to voice your oversized opinion at every post made by Ross/STMPO. But now just to really try to get under the STMPO skin you feel the need to make parts and sell them for less just to be an A-HOLE, you seem to forget and not even understand what it takes to keep a shop open and sell parts. OVERHEAD yeah thats right Lease payment $5000-6000 a month, Water, Electricity, Technicians $18-30 per hour, website, the list can go on and on, but that means nothing to you Danny it's all about you getting in that last word. I don't think for one second that Chris/SOS needs you to stick up for him he is a grown ass man and has the abilty and knowledge to post back after Ross makes any statements or comments, it is after all between Stmpo and SOS right. So anybody that wants to support an NSX Vendor please do it is really good for the community, despite what Chris or Ross have said the parts will speak for themselves, it is up to the NSX owner to make that decision on who they should buy from and why. I don't know you Danny but I do know people that do know you and I think you should really look at how childish you have become because of a simple thread between 2 vendors. Good luck with your Cheap parts and I hope you sleep good at night with your $60 bucks, I'm sure the tech's and employee's at STMPO will appreciate your efforts. :mad:

Danny's personal crusade against STMPO is laughable and sad. His methods serve no purpose except to encourage further hostility. Frankly, I am amazed at Ross's composure up to this point.
Like most of the other posts I have written within this thread, this will probably be deleted as well. I have said the exact same thing yet somehow my posts are deleted and Danny's are left untouched.

I've said it over and over again, the tactics that Ross employes which have been highly criticized by many within this forum are now the same tactics that Danny is employing to fuel this thread and his own crusade to have STMPO gone.

Losing a vendor that sells quality products would be a loss to the forum. If Ross chooses to stop production of NSX parts than let that be his own decision and not due to certain individuals that wanted him out.

Close the thread, delete it, and let the quality of the parts speak for themselves.

Like most of the other posts I have written within this thread, this will probably be deleted as well. I have said the exact same thing yet somehow my posts are deleted and Danny's are left untouched.

I've said it over and over again, the tactics that Ross employes which have been highly criticized by many within this forum are now the same tactics that Danny is employing to fuel this thread and his own crusade to have STMPO gone.

Losing a vendor that sells quality products would be a loss to the forum. If Ross chooses to stop production of NSX parts than let that be his own decision and not due to certain individuals that wanted him out.

Close the thread, delete it, and let the quality of the parts speak for themselves.

Your reasoning is so flawed on so many levels. A simple +4 would have done.

Regards,

Danny

Last edited:

vendor's integrity should be as important to you as the quality of some of his products. he has no right to feed off this forum and leave things unresolved elswhere.

Okay everyone....enough is enough. These are members of our family we are talking about here. Wanna continue to argue, try sending PMs and keep it on the downlow. Public fighting makes us all look silly! How would you like to be someone who just got their first NSX, just joined Prime and then saw all of this bickering. Not a pretty sight!

Lets all sit at the dinner table tonight and not fight! It really doesn't make ANYONE look good!

Last edited:
Your reasoning is so flawed on so many levels. A simple +4 would have done.

Regards,

Danny
This coming from the guy who doesn't know how to multi-quote. Keep your suggestions & arrogance to yourself. I'm positive logic and debate was your worst subject in school back in the mideval times.
vendor's integrity should be as important to you as the quality of some of his products. he has no right to feed off this forum and leave things unresolved elswhere.
Swerve - I saw your thread and I hope things can be worked out reasonably. I do agree integrity is important which is why I feel like Danny has none with his new STFU/LOL product line.

It's really a pity you guys can't give all this bullshit a break.

This is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back