• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stolen Ferrari F348! Drama ensues.

Anyone have the CliffNotes?

-348tony says his black ferrari with tubi exhaust was stolen out of his garage,he left the keys in the car. A day eariler, he spun out the car in the snow and got grass and dirt all over it, but had it detailed since.

-Some random guy posts and says he saw a black 348, wrecked behind the mcdonalds

-tony goes to mcdonalds with police and confirms its his car, car is locked

-tony gets mad at everyone and writes in all caps, f-chat members joke around alot

-People are slowing starting to suspect tony is lying about the situation is some way...aparently he posted up-beat pics of his 348 after his spin out and then 20 min later he posted the stolen car thread...people are wondering how a 348 with tubi was snuck out of his garage...

still developing story....

Last edited:
Don't forget, in his all-caps rant Tony told all the naysayers to "Slurp his butt".

Now, there is plenty of "butt-slurping" going on in the thread too......

-348tony says his black ferrari with tubi exhaust was stolen out of his garage,he left the keys in the car. A day eariler, he spun out the car in the snow and got grass and dirt all over it, but had it detailed since.

-Some random guy posts and says he saw a black 348, wrecked behind the mcdonalds

-tony goes to mcdonalds with police and confirms its his car, car is locked

-tony gets mad at everyone and writes in all caps, f-chat members joke around alot

-People are slowing starting to suspect tony is lying about the situation is some way...aparently he posted up-beat pics of his 348 after his spin out and then 20 min later he posted the stolen car thread...people are wondering how a 348 with tubi was snuck out of his garage...

Thank you for not having to read 30 some pages of stuff...

That's the drama? A lot of speculation and no one getting owned? This is Prime--home of the Sitko thread. We have higher standards here. I expected the thread would evolve into someone getting arrested for insurance fraud. Bust.

Didn't we also have a similar thread about a "stolen" NSX a while back?

I think it was a week earlier, maybe a few days earlier when he spun out. Either way, he posted pics of the car after the spin out 20 mins before the stolen car thread and he seemed pretty up beat about it. What's fishy is that by this time he had already known his car was stolen as he had already filed a police report. More to come for sure...

If you're going to report a car stolen, make sure it doesn't float. :wink: :wink:

+1

I couldn't bring myself to read beyond page 1.

Now, if it woulda been about a stolen hoveround....

A stolen hover hand? Hover hand is a great post in the "delete" thread, BTW. Much better than the "slurp my butt" and "eat da poo poo" posts on F-Chat. That's enough in itself to prevent me from considering becoming an F-Car owner. Hopefully that activity is quarantined to the 348 section.

Back on topic, as soon as I read Tony's OP I felt something shifty (Bob) going on. When I got to the end of the thread I could literally hit refresh and have a new, unread response to view. 24 pages in 2 days, it tookoff like wildfire and is probably the best traffic-builder for F-Chat. Rob owes Tony a beer at FXPO or whatever they call it.

I had to leave bed and take my laptop elsewhere so my wife could go to sleep and I could finish the thread without keeping her awake (beauty sleep and all that :biggrin:). I finished at 11:30 PM and now it's 10:00 AM and there are 30 pages- and SteveNY's post count is up to 10,000!

Gotta get back to F-Chat!

Whoa, it just got a lot more interesting!

I haven't fully made up my mind what is going on and I'm not going to until all the facts are out.

All I know is 2+2=4 and in this case it looks like 3.

As for the 348 :( as well as jerri's 348 that preceded it, I think that's even worse.... family heirloom destroyed. I couldn't give a rat's ass about the rolls royce, in fact I am not even going to capitalize it.:tongue:

Who in the right mind would steal a 348?
Steve

[Thief] Excuse me, I was thinking about stealing your car

[Owner] OK, how can I help you

[Thief] Well I was first wondering how much gas is in the tank

[Owner] It's full

[Thief] well then when was the last major done?

[Owner] it's been 2 and a half years.

[Thief] Ohhhh... well um I don't want to risk it then. Thanks anyways.

I haven't fully made up my mind what is going on and I'm not going to until all the facts are out.

All I know is 2+2=4 and in this case it looks like 3.

They do a lot of math over on F-Chat, don't they?

And it really did get better if that was even possible!

Last edited:
Back